"BAD" Shows YOU Love?

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Much discussion takes place everywhere about current releases, future releases, award winners, or whatever is "hot" at the moment. But what are your favorite movies/shows that are considered "bad"?

Have fun!:)

DB

Attachments

• No Pic.jpg
    No Pic.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 161
Last edited by a moderator:
I love the Hulk movie that everyone hates. Also a couple from back in the day would be "Gymkata" and "Spacehunter: adventures in the forbidden zone". These are two truly terrible movies but I love them. The term "Bad" could be used to sum up alot of my horror and scifi collection so I could go on and on.

Are you talking about the Hulk movie with Eric Bana?? I liked that one better than the one with Ed Norton.

Yeah I didn't like either too much. Liv Tyler needs to just sit and look pretty-her acting is flat out atrocious. But before we know it there will be yet another reboot, LOL.

I hated The Hulk! but I loved The Incredible Hulk! :scat:

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

I liked Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen :D People seem to forget is a movie about freaking toys and cartoons. They expect oscar material. I expected explosions and giant robots kicking ass and that is all. No more no less.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

I liked Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen :D People seem to forget is a movie about freaking toys and cartoons. They expect oscar material. I expected explosions and giant robots kicking ass and that is all. No more no less.

Nah, it just sucked Jorge. :p

I'm waiting for this to come in from Netflix. I'm not expecting an absolute life changing movie. I'm just looking for a movie with big robots and a lot of explosions.

My "Bad" movie is The Rocky Horror Picture Show. The thing that sells it for me is the audience participation.

ah ok I get it now! Bad Santa is one of them! I'll have to think about more. Not sure what the deal was with Bad Santa though that movie was freaking hilarious!!

i didnt like bad santa found it not funny at all, but then again i want to punch billy bob in the face

my movie has top be indiana jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull, great movie

Recently, the movie "Push." It's a little generic and I didn't really like the ending, but there was an interesting mythology in the background.

I quite liked 'Meet The Spartans' and 'Sports Movie'. I pretty much like all spoofs though, no matter how bad they are supposed to be i always watch them anyway! Lol.