Mediabook Bahubali - The Beginning (Blu-ray Mediabook) [Germany]

Manqu

Premium Supporter
Oct 29, 2014
3 Disc Limited Edition (2 Blu-rays + 1 DVD)

The highest grossing Indian film

Includes Indian Extended Cut

Release May 27th 2016
Price tba
Link tba

1 Disc - International Cut
2 Disc - Indian Cut
3 Disc - DVD International Cut

German DTS-HD MA 5.1
Telugu DTS-HD MA 5.1

Subs German

bahubali-bild-mediabook.jpg

Reactions: PunkNinja
Whoa! this is getting a mediabook release? :LOL:
And in Germany? :confused:

FYI, Part 2 will be out this year and maybe they'll do a "collection"...

Whoa! this is getting a mediabook release? :LOL:
And in Germany? :confused:

FYI, Part 2 will be out this year and maybe they'll do a "collection"...

Oh hell yeah @AlienKing we getting a release for this awesome movie flick :D:whistle: and of course in Germany man :thumbs: where else you should know better :angry:
Don´t you know meanwhile that they release almost everything on mediabooks:wacky::wacky:

I hope one day they come up with the trilogy otherwise I don´t buy nothing :rofl:

Btw why you broke up with Scarlett and instead you have this witch now :p

Last edited:
Oh hell yeah @AlienKing we getting a release for this awesome movie flick :D:whistle: and of course in Germany man :thumbs: where else you should know better :angry:
Don´t you know meanwhile that they rellease almost everything on mediabooks:wacky::wacky:

I hope one day they come up with the trilogy otherwise I don´t buy nothing :rofl:
Did you even watch this movie? LOL! I highly don't recommend it :p
If they gonna choose blockbusters, might as well choose better blockbusters, you know?
But I guess majority of the Indians haven't seen movies like LOTR, etc so I guess this is pretty big for them.
Still, movie was a big mess. I had the pleasure of watching it in theatres :squint:

And it's gonna be a trilogy? I didn't know...:cautious:

Btw why you broke up with Scarlett and instead you have this witch now :p
I don't understand anything here. What are you talking about? :confused::confused:

Did you even watch this movie? LOL! I highly don't recommend it :p
If they gonna choose blockbusters, might as well choose better blockbusters, you know?
But I guess majority of the Indians haven't seen movies like LOTR, etc so I guess this is pretty big for them.
Still, movie was a big mess. I had the pleasure of watching it in theatres :squint:

And it's gonna be a trilogy? I didn't know...:cautious:

I don't understand anything here. What are you talking about? :confused::confused:

Sorry mate I was half-asleep when I replied to you last night :sleep::) I was kidding about the movie of course as I don´t know or haven´t seen it also about part 2 not to speak of the third :D

Yeah you´re assuredly right I guess this is like LOTR for them.:D Why did you watch this in theatres? :confused:

I meant your avatar, since I´m here you had Scarlett as your avatar it should to be a joke for the change sorry for that :)

Last edited:
Sorry mate I was half-asleep when I replied to you last night :sleep::) I was kidding about the movie of course as I don´t know or haven´t seen it also about part 2 not to speak of the third :D

Yeah you´re assuredly right I guess this is like LOTR for them.:D Why did you watched this in theatres? :confused:
Someone else wanted to watch it and I had to accompany them :p At least I didn't pay for it :D

I meant your avatar, since I´m here you had Scarlett as your avatar it should to be a joke for the change sorry for that :)
Scarlett? Never. I mean she has big...heart :rofl:, but my...heart yearns for Kate :joy::D.
My avatar was Kate Beckinsale :drool::oohyeah::hungry:; always will be Kate. (and sometimes Emma Watson :p)

"The highest grossing Indian film"
Is that like being the tallest midget?:rofl:;)
And @AlienKing , if you love Kate- I surely hope you have a copy of Kenneth Branagh's awesome MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING....

Kenneth Branagh : From Henry V to Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit - I guess sooner or later every half-decent director becomes Hollywood´s *****

"The highest grossing Indian film"
Is that like being the tallest midget?:rofl:;)
And @AlienKing , if you love Kate- I surely hope you have a copy of Kenneth Branagh's awesome MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING....
Unfortunately :sorry: I haven't seen all of her movies. I am trying to though. So no, I don't have Much Ado About Nothing. Is there special edition I should be aware of? :naughty::watch:

Unfortunately :sorry: I haven't seen all of her movies. I am trying to though. So no, I don't have Much Ado About Nothing. Is there special edition I should be aware of? :naughty::watch:

In her early years I would recommend `` Shooting Fish´´ or ``The Last Days of Disco´´ (Criterion Collection)

What kind of movies do you like ? I guess you've seen the Underworld movies already? :D

Last edited:
@AlienKing
I wish. Just a standard (but well done) blu ray that can be had for $10 new on Amazon. It's an amazing movie- I remember when I left the theater, I couldn't remember the last time a movie left me feeling pure joy! What a cast. And the music by Patrick Doyle is amazing. Beautiful Tuscan location.
And KB is simply luminous (this is her first movie). Highest recommendation. :thumbs:
Check it out. One of the prizes of my collection. Sign by Emma Thompson and Kenneth Branagh.
(KB is at the bottom!)
image.jpeg

Last edited:
In her early years I would recommend `` Shooting Fish´´ or ``The Last Days of Disco´´ (Criterion Collection)

What kind of movies do you like ? I guess you've seen the Underworld movies already? :D
I don't discriminate when it comes to movies :p. I like to watch all types of movies. I've seen and enjoyed movies from a variety of genres. Slow drama, fast-paced action, documentaries. You name it and most likely I've seen at least one from each. At least I hope I did. But if I had to pick a favorite genre it'd be sci-fi. So yes, I've seen Underworld movies. Vampires, werewolves, & Kate in leather...what's not to lyke? :naughty:

@AlienKing
I wish. Just a standard (but well done) blu ray that can be had for $10 new on Amazon. It's an amazing movie- I remember when I left the theater, I couldn't remember the last time a movie left me feeling pure joy! What a cast. And the music by Patrick Doyle is amazing. Beautiful Tuscan location.
And KB is simply luminous (this is her first movie). Highest recommendation. :thumbs:
Check it out. One of the prizes of my collection. Sign by Emma Thompson and Kenneth Branagh.
(KB is at the bottom!)
View attachment 227040
Too bad cuz damn!, that cast is amazing. Plus, it has THE ONE in it :wow:. Definitely gonna check this out. :thumbs:

Reactions: C.C. 95
Cool @bloodsnake007 :thumbs: perhaps you enjoy it. :) To me it seems like a bit overpraise the whole thing but who knows......

Here in Germany the movie does not come to the cinema rather this is a `` direct to dvd´´ release

Reactions: bloodsnake007
@AlienKing and @Manqu Qhapaq I just came came across this thread! :thumbs: I might get this Edition, I've been wanting to watch it. I even created a thread for it http://hidefninja.com/community/thr...ing-indias-biggest-motion-picture-2015.68608/

popcorn2.gif
I did not enjoy this movie. But some really cool sceneries.
But then again, almost everyone in India loved it and plus you love LOTR movies. So you might actually enjoy this. Expect to be reminded of LOTR/Hobbit movies many times :D

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Cool @bloodsnake007 :thumbs: perhaps you enjoy it. :) To me it seems like a bit overpraise the whole thing but who knows......

Here in Germany the movie does not come to the cinema rather this is a `` direct to dvd´´ release

I did not enjoy this movie. But some really cool sceneries.
But then again, almost everyone in India loved it and plus you love LOTR movies. So you might actually enjoy this. Expect to be reminded of LOTR/Hobbit movies many times :D
Thanks Ninjas! I'm sure I'll enjoy it :thumbs: Part 2 is released sometime this year, correct? I'll probably just wait for a double pack bluray ;)