Basic Instinct (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

nutcaseshy

Steelbook Addict
Premium Supporter
Mar 25, 2013
London
Release date: June 14, 2021 - July 18, 2022 (Reissue)
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - HMV
Price: £24.99
Notes: 3 Discs (4K + BD + Bonus)

Basic Instinct.jpg
Basic back-front.jpg Basic inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Because these are probably the cracks of ice the black background makes no sense.

Last edited:
It's Filthy Shades Of Grey is the new Black, retro style obviously.

I like the basic nature of the design, but being a Studiocanal release, will the 4K disc be faulty ?,, the mastering of other SC releases have come in for some criticism, with macro blocking or not playing properly or even at all on certain players.. also the original release blu-ray was region A+B, wonder if the blu-ray in this will be ?, the mock up art on the collectors edition seems to only show B.

being a Studiocanal release, will the 4K disc be faulty ?,, the mastering of other SC releases have come in for some criticism, with macro blocking or not playing properly or even at all on certain players..
SC have had a good run of 4K remasters recently. Flash Gordon, Fifth Element and Total Recall have all been top notch. The 4K disc for Apocalypse Now was fantastic as well, it was only the 1080p that endured the craptastic macroblocking.
also the original release blu-ray was region A+B, wonder if the blu-ray in this will be ?, the mock up art on the collectors edition seems to only show B.
I expect the 1080p discs will be region B locked, the above mentioned recent releases all were as far as I'm aware.