Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Batgirl

Genre: Action, Adventure, Crime

Director: Adil El Arbi, Bilall Fallah

Cast: Leslie Grace, J.K. Simmons, Brendan Fraser, Michael Keaton, Ivory Aquino, Jacob Scipio, Rebecca Front, Corey Johnson, Ethan Kai

Plot: Batgirl - a.k.a. Barbara Gordon - must face-off against a deadly threat to Gotham City; Garfield Lynns, the arsonist known as Firefly.

Joss Whedon will write, produce AND direct a Batgirl movie for the DCEU

More info coming soon...

Barbara_Gordon_Batgirl.jpg

Whedon is a better writer then director...
But almost everything he has been involved with I've enjoyed. What don't you like of his?
I'm not saying I hate his work or that's it's bad, but I just don't love it like most seem to... that goes for Avengers, Firefly/Serenity and Buffy. I guess his style just isn't for me, but I'm always willing to give his stuff chance, especially when it involves DC! :D

Whedon is a mastermind

Buffy
Angel
Firefly / Serenity

Avengers 1
Avegners 2
Hmm yeah, not a fan of any of those unfortunately... I found Avengers 2 to be especially bad, and Serenity sent me to sleep both times I've attempted to watch it. Can't really comment on Buffy too much to be fair, as I've only ever seen a few bits here and there... didn't look like my sort of thing though.

P.S. My dislike for Loki and now also Iron Man has a bit to do with why I don't like Avengers FYI, so I suppose it's not all down to Whedon. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: tha_lunatic
Hmm yeah, not a fan of any of those unfortunately... I found Avengers 2 to be especially bad, and Serenity sent me to sleep both times I've attempted to watch it. Can't really comment on Buffy too much to be fair, as I've only ever seen a few bits here and there... didn't look like my sort of thing though.

P.S. My dislike for Loki and now also Iron Man has a bit to do with why I don't like Avengers FYI, so I suppose it's not all down to Whedon. :p

What about Cabin in the Woods?

Buffy is a great show... it is 20 years old now... but I would still say give it a shot. You might like it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
What about Cabin in the Woods?

Buffy is a great show... it is 20 years old now... but I would still say give it a shot. You might like it.
I need to revisit that one... I remember appreciating how different it was, but I think I found it quite average overall. As for Buffy, I'm not saying it's bad nor good, but I reckon I've probably seen enough of it to know that it's not something I'd want to watch every episode of... plus my ex was a huge fan of the show, so the fact it reminds me of her is another reason I'd rather avoid it. :p

Hmmm I wonder who they will cast.
Just hope she's hot. Her and catwoman should always be incredibly sexy. And in the suits too lol

I like that it's whedon too even though I hate buffy and Angel

I need to revisit that one... I remember appreciating how different it was, but I think I found it quite average overall. As for Buffy, I'm not saying it's bad nor good, but I reckon I've probably seen enough of it to know that it's not something I'd want to watch every episode of... plus my ex was a huge fan of the show, so the fact it reminds me of her is another reason I'd rather avoid it. :p

How the **** did you find Cabin in the woods average? :wacky:

It's genius with one of the best final acts ever.

I mean don't get me wrong, it's kinda standard before all that but that's the point. Some cliché horror in a cabin but really they make fun of that element so well that even that's genius.
And not to mention the cuts to the control room. So funny

Wow nick, you shocked me on that one

(Whedon only wrote that though and was producer)

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database