Batman 1-4 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
I don't agree with this one click only option

There should be individual releases of Full Slip/Lenti Slip beside having One Click only option
Way to much money is involved when a lot would like prefer to have choice and be cheaper as a result

I will not be purchasing any HDzeta releases if a release is one click only

I also prefer if WEA steelbooks was used as most will likely already have the WWA steelbooks

Reactions: Sigill

howarmat

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
Indiana
I don't agree with this one click only option

There should be individual releases of Full Slip/Lenti Slip beside having One Click only option
Way to much money is involved when a lot would like prefer to have choice and be cheaper as a result

I will not be purchasing any HDzeta releases if a release is one click only

I also prefer if WEA steelbooks was used as most will likely already have the WWA steelbooks
way to much money for HDZeta to put into this project IMO. You know some of these movies are not going to be big sellers so HDZ would be stuck with a great deal of stock for some

Dano

Steelbook Nut
Premium Supporter
Feb 2, 2012
City of Champions
way to much money for HDZeta to put into this project IMO. You know some of these movies are not going to be big sellers so HDZ would be stuck with a great deal of stock for some
It sounds to me this is not a one click but a 4-film collection. Correct?