Batman 4-Film Collection 1989 - 1997 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 16, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-orders will be live 6pm UK time on Wednesday July 31st )
Price:
£104.99

batman_box_4k.jpg

Last edited:
I ordered with the 15% discount as well but have since cancelled my order. After receiving 4 sets of the Avengers with dented shelves from Best Buy, I didn't want to take the chance on this coming all the way from the UK.
Does the 15 % discount only work on items that cost more than £100? Is it for RC members only? (I am already an RC subscriber but only found 10% codes that work)

Can you show us what the packaging is like

In work and discarded the box so no photos sadly. Was in a long thin box with 1 air bag at the top and at the bottom of the set, tape over the box was stuck to the actual box set, so when I opened it with a pen (foolish I know) it split the shrink wrap and got a pen mark on the box.

In work and discarded the box so no photos sadly. Was in a long thin box with 1 air bag at the top and at the bottom of the set, tape over the box was stuck to the actual box set, so when I opened it with a pen (foolish I know) it split the shrink wrap and got a pen mark on the box.
Its all they ever use thin boxes or jiffy bags no expense waisted in there packing as usual.

Mine came today but not happy dent on the back behind j card clearly can feel and some sort of marking all down the edge which I have shown here in a picture if anyone else has that
20190919_154513.jpg
20190919_154529.jpg
and also a picture in the box it came if anyone wanted to see the packaging thin box with no bubble wrap for me.
Have emailed zavvi for 50 percent off or I will be sending back not worth the price now in hand let alone now badly damaged

Thats just crazy no effort in the packing at all,and they must find the thinnest.boxes out there to use, has anyone had bubble wrapped around thus not that it would make any difference with a box this thin.

Mine came today but not happy dent on the back behind j card clearly can feel and some sort of marking all down the edge which I have shown here in a picture if anyone else has tha View attachment 447647View attachment 447648and also a picture in the box it came if anyone wanted to see the packaging thin box with no bubble wrap for me.
Have emailed zavvi for 50 percent off or I will be sending back not worth the price now in hand let alone now badly damaged
just

Folks, bubble wrap and sturdy boxes aren't going to help. Dents and damage are already there before these are shipped from the retailers.

Yep mine has been boxed back up and already sent back to zavvi for a full refund they came back offering me 15 percent discount for the damage not good enough.

• Wow
Reactions: MM3
It's a nice set, I know the uniform designs annoy folk but I'm always drawn to something with continuity like this. Hope those with damaged sets get 100% good replacements.

So, what chance a Superman set next? I mean it will match in having 2 decent films, 1 clunker and 1 absolute stinker...

It's a nice set, I know the uniform designs annoy folk but I'm always drawn to something with continuity like this. Hope those with damaged sets get 100% good replacements.

So, what chance a Superman set next? I mean it will match in having 2 decent films, 1 clunker and 1 absolute stinker...

I don't believe anybody will ever put out 4K releases or steelbooks for Superman III or IV.

Oof that’s shocking. They’d avoid a lot of earache if they added a bit of bubble wrap.
I recently bought some steels from zoom.co.uk and each one was individually bubble wrapped. I was impressed, they’ll be getting my custom again for sure.
If it wasn’t for those Zavvi exclusives, I wouldn’t bother.

Reactions: Stygian
Oof that’s shocking. They’d avoid a lot of earache if they added a bit of bubble wrap.
I recently bought some steels from zoom.co.uk and each one was individually bubble wrapped. I was impressed, they’ll be getting my custom again for sure.
If it wasn’t for those Zavvi exclusives, I wouldn’t bother.
Has zoom always bubble wrapped steelbooks i have only used once and since there was about 5 or 6 they was boxed but can't remember them being bubble wrapped.