Batman 4-Film Collection 1989 - 1997 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 16, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-orders will be live 6pm UK time on Wednesday July 31st )
Price:
£104.99

batman_box_4k.jpg

Last edited:
Not forgetting - despite forgetting - that yesterday September 21, 2019 was Batman's 80th birthday - his logo projected on buildings around the world ...
... "It will start at Fed Square in Melbourne, Australia. It will also appear in 13 cities, including Tokyo, Berlin, Rome, Paris, London, Sao Paulo and Johannesburg. It will light up at the Domino Sugar Refinery in New York City before making its final appearance in Los Angeles at City Hall."
('USA Today' The Associated Press Published 4:42 PM EDT Sep 21, 2019)

1] Barcelona at Museu Nacional d & # 39; Art de Catalunya

2] Berlin on Potzdamer Platz 11

3] Johannesburg in the Leonardo building

4] London in the Senate House

5] Los Angeles at the city hall

6] Melbourne on Fed Square

7] Mexico city in Torre Reforma

8] Montreal on Dupuis Complex

9] New York the Domino Sugar Refinery

10] Paris at Galeries Lafayette

11] Rome near Roma Termini

12] São Paulo in Itaúsa – LMB

13] Tokyo on MAGNET by SHIBUYA109 at Shibuya Scramble Crossing

1569158948809.png

1569158195297.png
1569159133226.png

1569154114224.png
1569158241287.png
1569158307694.png
1569158693018.png
1569158740261.png
1569159293294.png

Reactions: willbar84
this was released6 days ago. wat is going on?
I'm based in Rep of Ireland
My Zaavi orders take from 3 days to 15 days or longer

Sometimes I get delivery on release date or following day or I'm left waiting weeks

My concern with this is if it's going to be weeks I will be very lucky if it arrives undamaged.

I got delivery this morning

Same flimsy cardboard box packaging as others arrived in

Lot's of bubble wrap inside the cardboard box on each side of batman box but not used on the batman box itself

Zavvi warehouse should of wrapped the batman box itself with the bubble wrap

Still though arrived undamaged

Each 4K UHD disc has artwork with batman Logo
The Blu-ray discs are usual warner plain blue colour discs no artwork but are the remastered discs (AVC MPEG-4 + Dolby Atmos)

70830084_10219071031827268_686305137899077632_n.jpg

Reactions: Noodles
Received my set in a box barely big enough to fit the actual boxset, obviously no room for any padding like bubble wrap - its corners are all crushed in.
Same happened with my apocalypse now in a cardboard envelope the thing is crushed all over the place.

Back in stock

UK
Red Carpet Subscribers only at the moment can purchase

Those who have an account for Australia can purchase

Don't you just love zavvi why the hell they are still in business I have no idea, been buying from them 10 yes now and I'm close to never using them again, I bet we all say that. Steelbooks are fine not had much issues but anything else as a collector is never good. I keep saying never again but I always do, after 19 days in transit wow just shocked how this was packed, box was not really a box it barely covered it. It's like they made the box to fit it tightly and as others are aware no protection.
But it's well damaged and not small dings either it even leans to the right, the idiots expect me to pay for its return and lol pay for the return. Even say to pack it well so does not get damaged and send back tracked?? It was not even packed well coming over here and was not even tracked to start with are these idiots serious? I have had my share of banged up dinged items but this is by far the worst. I honest wish these idiots would go out of business it's just a shame better companies like hmv go under a few times but these guys still here to this day. I know Amazon can be as bad at times but these guys are utter joke to deal with. In fact I'm trying to upload pics to them as no matter what device I use it don't work. As soon as I seen other getting there editions I wished I had not ordered.

Don't you just love zavvi why the hell they are still in business I have no idea, been buying from them 10 yes now and I'm close to never using them again, I bet we all say that. Steelbooks are fine not had much issues but anything else as a collector is never good. I keep saying never again but I always do, after 19 days in transit wow just shocked how this was packed, box was not really a box it barely covered it. It's like they made the box to fit it tightly and as others are aware no protection.
But it's well damaged and not small dings either it even leans to the right, the idiots expect me to pay for its return and lol pay for the return. Even say to pack it well so does not get damaged and send back tracked?? It was not even packed well coming over here and was not even tracked to start with are these idiots serious? I have had my share of banged up dinged items but this is by far the worst. I honest wish these idiots would go out of business it's just a shame better companies like hmv go under a few times but these guys still here to this day. I know Amazon can be as bad at times but these guys are utter joke to deal with. In fact I'm trying to upload pics to them as no matter what device I use it don't work. As soon as I seen other getting there editions I wished I had not ordered.
If it is damaged then they are liable for the return postage not you.

You are only liable if you are returning it through your own choice e.g. you have changed your mind after seeing it.

Reactions: Mike Haley
If it is damaged then they are liable for the return postage not you.

You are only liable if you are returning it through your own choice e.g. you have changed your mind after seeing it.
They want me to send it back i said im not paying to send it back its not my fault its so poorly packed.they can pay for its return.

Reactions: Mike Haley