Batman (1989) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 16, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-orders will be live on 6PM UK time on Saturday July 27th )
Price:
£24.99

12218148-2064688266138764.jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: dfoles
@apsmith21 Not sure if it's the click tracker or whatever, but for some reason the zavvi.com link is redirecting me to zavvi.es

@apsmith21 Not sure if it's the click tracker or whatever, but for some reason the zavvi.com link is redirecting me to zavvi.es
@dfoles
Zavvi.com is going to UK site

You must have set on a previous visit at some stage with Zavvi website to Zavvi.es
Change your preference back to Zavvi UK or USA site by clicking on country choice

@dfoles
Zavvi.com is going to UK site

You must have set on a previous visit at some stage with Zavvi website to Zavvi.es
Change your preference back to Zavvi UK or USA site by clicking on country choice
Nah fam, I have rarely if ever used Zavvi.es, or any of the other international storefronts. Just straight zavvi.com

But it only did it once.. the rest of my clicks have gone through to the real site as expected.

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
Nah fam, I have rarely if ever used Zavvi.es, or any of the other international storefronts. Just straight zavvi.com
You must at some stage looked at Zavvi.es site

Zavvi link in OP goes to Zavvi UK website for me as does all other Zavvi listings

@dfoles
Check your IP address as to what location it's saying you are in
https://whatismyipaddress.com/

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
These should be £24.99 each at most, and the set should be £79.99 way over priced at the minute shame as the artwork looks good
The last 2 should be £2.99 at most :spoil::rofl:

Hahaha

This is such a bad price for a old film with bad art. Smh