Batman (1989) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #9) [UK]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: March 22, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV - The Entertainment Store (eBay) (Pre-order on February 15)
Price: £29.99 (Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV - eBay) - £30.00 (Amazon)

148526315_504232367640287_1286063053989270317_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This film needs a decent steelbook. Could be tempted to retire my Canadian steel and 4K amaray if this release is any good. DC or not, this film is definitely cult.

Where did word of this come from? Haven't seen ToC mention it anywhere. Bet they won't release Returns though :banghead:

Reactions: Space Cadet
This film needs a decent steelbook. Could be tempted to retire my Canadian steel and 4K amaray if this release is any good. DC or not, this film is definitely cult.

Where did word of this come from? Haven't seen ToC mention it anywhere. Bet they won't release Returns though :banghead:
From somewhere ;)

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k

Would be very nice indeed !

Yeah man, I have the initial Batman and Batman Returns steels and aside from the Bat crest that gets me jiggy, there really isn't anything to it. Have been a few upgrades out there, but something spectacular would be a must have.

I actually don’t own returns on steel. I just keep forgetting to pick it up. So if these are nice and they announce returns then I’ll bite but I just prefer most the mondo work for batman art.

Somebody posted on another thread a while ago some artwork where Batman had Joker's smile. It looked pretty cool. Not sure how well it would work as a steel with the combo of Bats with Joker but I remember it looking decent. Not sure if it was Mondo.

Last edited:
Reactions: staplehead
View attachment 495765Hopefully something like this.. please please don’t give us just a Batman emblom.
It's ToC, so it won't be anything like that. Might get a silhouette of the bat etc.. but it'll likely focus on one feature that hasnt been focused on before (i.e probably not the bat logo) and wont be poster art. 90% guaranteed not to have a title on the front either.

I'm not bashing it, it could be awesome if V for Vendetta is anything to go by. It won't be a typical steelbook design though.