Multi Batman: Arkham City (PS3/XBox 360/PC Steelbook)(Catwoman Version) [Germany]

RobertJoseph17

Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2011
Illinois, United States
Another Arkham City variant cover. This Catwoman cover can be found on Amazon.de.

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B005HGWUQY/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

8128Rt335JL._AA1500_.jpg

81j3m9oVbJL._AA1500_.jpg

picture.php

8128Rt335JL._AA1500_.jpg

81j3m9oVbJL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, glad I got someone to help out with a Joker steelbook. Nice to see that there are more coming out. Wish they'd bring one out for the U.S. buyers. Honestly, a steelbook is 100 times better than a PVC statue in my book. I'd have to believe there is going to be a riddler or mr. freeze one coming out. There are two different catwoman ones...so maybe a different joker one will come out somewhere.

Okay. Still undecided on whether or not to buy this as I've already pre-ordered the Collector's Edition, which I really want aswell...

Oh well, maybe next time!
Get both! That's what I ended up doing in this instance...gonna have an extra copy of batman if the AU one doesn't work in my US console. The first one was reported as region free, so I'm hoping for the same.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Think I'll post this on here since it seems like a lot of people will be importing this all over and I'm thinking of it...a list of region free games...

http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Region_Free_Xbox_360_Games

I'll admit this is a bit over my head. I don't get into gaming much, but I love Batman and Steelbooks and was thinking of getting this game anyway for the PS3. But would an oversees version play in a US PS3? And I guess there's no good way to get multiple steelbooks with one game. Decisions...

I'll admit this is a bit over my head. I don't get into gaming much, but I love Batman and Steelbooks and was thinking of getting this game anyway for the PS3. But would an oversees version play in a US PS3? And I guess there's no good way to get multiple steelbooks with one game. Decisions...

ALL PS3 games are region-free (as are all PSP games). However, as Menouthis mentioned, Arkham City may have German audio and subtitles only (I don't see why though; and for the record Arkham Asylum included many different languages for audio/subtitles).

Does anyone know if the games are region locked at all? If I buy this from Amazon.de, will it play on my US XBOX360? I love this one!

I'm not a gamer but there was chatter in my Group Buy thread re Penguin Variant as a UK 360 game (Region B) won't play in USA 360 player. Also if buying from Germany you will find all language is in German usually I believe.

Reactions: spawnshop
Well, that's a let down.....read it on other forums too. I really like this version, but hate buying discs I can't use :( Guess I'll stick with the regular US version.

Pandamonium click the link also check the dates on the threads to see how old the posts are. Sorry guys ninja in training
:cool:THINK BEFORE YOU POST! ;). (I'M mum, drawbacks of internet acess an an email addressEEK!).