Batman: Arkham City (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook)(Catwoman Version) [México]

Buffalo MX

@MrSteel_MEX
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2010
México
I was on Liverpool yesterday and my wife told me about this one, was very funny she looked at it and I did not, lol; really dont know if this is a exclusive from Liverpool and I will check, dont know how is on the back cover game as Steel and game box are packed on same wrap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sucks to be in the US if you are a steelbook fanatic doesn't it? lol

Sorry but being in Mexico City sucks bigger when you are an steelbook fan, wish i can live near the border from USA at least.

Anyway my pleasure to be here sharing with you guys, anything i can do for you just tell me.

Sucks to be in the US if you are a steelbook fanatic doesn't it? lol

Sure does, but by now I have learned to deal with it, yet I still hold out some hope.

Sorry but being in Mexico City sucks bigger when you are an steelbook fan, wish i can live near the border from USA at least.

Anyway my pleasure to be here sharing with you guys, anything i can do for you just tell me.

Canada is a eight hour ride from my house, yet to make it worth while I would have to come back with a lot of items.

Very true, has to be hard collecting in Mexico.

I did not hear about this Steel (not gamer) and seems to be an exclusive from Liverpool again as for Tranformes 3 and Thor movies.

I did a quick search over Blockbuster and Game Planet none has is stated as SteelBook

Is not that hard to collect Steels here in México, I did it very easy and saved some money ;)