Batman: Arkham City (PS3/XBox 360 Steelbook)(Joker Version) [Australia]

RobertJoseph17

Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2011
Illinois, United States
Just saw this posted on Joystiq today. Was wondering if any of our friends out in Australia came help me and whomever would be interested in one of these.

limited_edition_detail.jpg

http://www.ebgames.com.au/xbox360-150936-Batman-Arkham-City-Steelbook-Edition-Xbox-360

limited_edition_detail.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently they aren't done announcing steelbooks for this game yet. There are already 2 different catwoman ones out there. And of course none of these are in the US. But keep googling because I bet we'll see a Riddler, Penguin, and/or Mr. Freeze at some point.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

This shows the catwoman one for PC:
http://neogaf.net/forum/showthread.php?p=30103898

I don't necessarily want this edition, i actually prefer the catwoman steelbook, but living in Australia, i can't find anywhere that ships it here. Anyone have any suggestions? I've already paid off a Joker edition that i'm now starting to ponder selling off on Ebay.

I don't necessarily want this edition, i actually prefer the catwoman steelbook, but living in Australia, i can't find anywhere that ships it here. Anyone have any suggestions? I've already paid off a Joker edition that i'm now starting to ponder selling off on Ebay.

Theres a few members on here that would take the Joker steelbook off your hands :D

To those wondering...the first Batman game regular edition was region free, but the game of the year edition was locked, for what that's worth. I've got mine coming from Australia. As a matter of fact, looking around about it on the internet is how I came to be a member of this forum. Either way, I'm buying it here day 1, so if I have to put my USA copy in this steel, that sits just fine with me. If I get it before anyone else can test it, I'll be sure to let everyone know. If you want both and want it on the first day, both amazon and walmart are offering $10 e-gift cards with purchase of the regular edition...could soften the blow of double dippin'.

Reactions: darczap
To those wondering...the first Batman game regular edition was region free, but the game of the year edition was locked, for what that's worth. I've got mine coming from Australia. As a matter of fact, looking around about it on the internet is how I came to be a member of this forum. Either way, I'm buying it here day 1, so if I have to put my USA copy in this steel, that sits just fine with me. If I get it before anyone else can test it, I'll be sure to let everyone know. If you want both and want it on the first day, both amazon and walmart are offering $10 e-gift cards with purchase of the regular edition...could soften the blow of double dippin'.

Yeah this is what I'm doing. I have it on order with Best Buy for the Robin codes, and I'm hoping my copy from Australia can come relatively quick. If it's region free I'll just give the U.S. copy to my brother.

Amazon Germany would ship to you in Australia.

Here's the catwoman edition.

Does anyone else notice that you can't choose anything but standard international shipping with this thing in your order? At first I thought I chose the wrong shipping method but when I tried to do it again, I realized that I don't get the option to send it via international express shipping if this item is in my order. I find that weird.

OMG, going to get this game at midnight...appropriate it comes out on my B-day and it's getting REALLY high scores...then the wait begins for my steel from the land down under.

Got this today, wow, love this one...Box was destroyed, but luckily the steel survived with no damage. I'll check back when I get home on whether or not this one is region free.