- Limited Edition
- Batmobile Edition
NjGbVMT.jpg

xr5JAeq.jpg

Batman_Collec-720x405.jpg

batman-arkham-knight-artw-540ec548f4008.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: rodtp
Would the steelbook version from Amazon.de include the same disc as the UK version and work with UK PS store content etc? Or would it have the German rating logo on the disc? Ive never bought a game from another country but would really like the steel of this to match my City steels and Origins Futurepak but cant get it on its own in the UK :(

i think this thread is about the steelbook version ONLY...the US ones all have the bigger collector editions...in the US you can't get a steelbook version on it's own...the closest "english" version i spotted for the steelbook game pack was the ebgames AUSTRALIA version.

Reactions: Maccadinho25
Does anyone know what happened to the futurepak they were making with the sounds and lights? Which country is releasing it? I haven't been able to find anything but the steelbook anywhere.

Reactions: Asopp
Does anyone know what happened to the futurepak they were making with the sounds and lights? Which country is releasing it? I haven't been able to find anything but the steelbook anywhere.

WHAT A F*****!!!! :OMG: :wow: :OMG: :wow: :OMG: I want to know too :woot: That would be an epic futurepak/steel.... or anything :) :)

Reactions: mlmaier84
I ordered this Steel from amazon.co.uk with the statue for £87. Where can I find a batmobile version?

I think the batmobile edition is currently sold out unless you look for it on ebay. I contacted an amazon rep and he said they would have more, but I'm not sure how true that is.

The Batmobile version in the UK is Game exclusive and has been sold out for a while. Amazon UK will not be getting it.

I doubt it will come back in stock either as they have limited it to one per customer and already cancelled duplicate orders (even with separate accounts going to the same address).