Multi Batman: Arkham Origins (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
PLATFORM: PS3, Xbox360, PC

PRICE: 10.99 EUR (or FREE with pre-order of game)

AVAILABLE FROM AMAZON.DE HERE!

61ENeOZYn-L._SL1049_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ordered as i still havent finished Arkham Asylum yet and i got Arkham City steelbook still sealed as i brought it brand new. Buy the time i finish those 2, Arkham Origins will be cheap.

price say EUR 10.99 yet when i added it to basket and done checkout it says EUR 11.09? Hopefully they confirm 100% its a steelbook before release.But if it isnt im not to fussed as it does look pretty awesome.

ordered as i still havent finished Arkham Asylum yet and i got Arkham City steelbook still sealed as i brought it brand new. Buy the time i finish those 2, Arkham Origins will be cheap.

price say EUR 10.99 yet when i added it to basket and done checkout it says EUR 11.09? Hopefully they confirm 100% its a steelbook before release.But if it isnt im not to fussed as it does look pretty awesome.

Its a Metal Pak!!! as wrote before...Amazon listed it now as Steel Box!!!

Reactions: ocielz
I picked up one from Future Shop today and it is awesome. Embossing is better than any Steelbook I own by far. I really like parts of these other non-Steelbook cases, they usually feel heavier and more sturdy compared to Steelbooks. I still prefer Steelbooks due to their consistency and standards set across all the releases though, but I wouldn't mind a bit more innovation like the crazy embossing found in this release. :)

By the way, even the PS3 version on Amazon.de is G1 right?

For a metal case, it doesn't look too bad. The Batman in the steelcase is extremely embossed that it looks like a mask attached to a Steelbook. Also, did anyone else ordered this from Amazon DE and received it without any plastic wrapper?

C1OxmFQ.png