Batman: Bad Blood (Blu-ray w/ Graphic Novel) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada / USA]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Batman: Bad Blood (Deluxe Edition With Graphic Novel) (Only at Best Buy) (Blu-ray Combo)
Release Date: Feb 02, 2016
Purchase:
BESTBUY.ca :bestbuy:
BESTBUY.com :bestbuy:
Price: $34.99 CND / $27.99 USD

BBB.jpg

This deluxe edition includes the hardcover graphic novel "Batman: Battle for the Cowl."
badblood.jpeg

:batman:

Last edited:
Reactions: Asopp
Its crazy that the Graphic Novel is going to be Hardcover... normally they are just mini versions that fit the size of the dvd/blu-ray.
I kind of doubt they will give the Actual Battle for the Cowl Hardcover Graphic Novel... But you never know i guess?

s-l300.jpg

Very curious what this will be.

Reactions: Asopp
Its crazy that the Graphic Novel is going to be Hardcover... normally they are just mini versions that fit the size of the dvd/blu-ray.
I kind of doubt they will give the Actual Battle for the Cowl Hardcover Graphic Novel... But you never know i guess?

s-l300.jpg

Very curious what this will be.

I can confirm that the graphic novel is indeed a hardcover book but it's not the same size as the original publication. It's about the size of the blu ray packaging but there's no way it would fit inside the blu ray case. It's about as thick as the blu ray case itself. :)

Reactions: kaw