Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And I told myself I won't be collecting Steelbooks anymore. This one I have to get all of. Nooooo!!!

No news for a few days now. Any known licensing issues/delays with this and the other 2?

Rendered products image will be released in 1-2 weeks, pre-order for supreme-one-click will begin this month.
Last I read it was going to start selling in China the day after tomorrow. Maybe I remember that wrong though. Thanks for the info!

Rendered products image will be released in 1-2 weeks, pre-order for supreme-one-click will begin this month.

Thanks a ton mate can’t wait as I already have the money set aside for the supreme-one-click but I must say you have me intrigued how you use the words pre-order for this “begin this month” as that could play out a few ways.

I'm just thinking about Cost vs Time atm;

Deadpool MantaLab OC
Deadpool Filmarena OC
Blufans Infinity War OC
TDK Trilogy Ultimate OC

...any other unannounced Marvel/DC premiums.

I hope they don't all Group Buy at once lol.

well if not individuals my wallet is ready for the package........... i have been working my ass off since it was announced picking extra shifts on second part time job lol

Wow loving all the artwork theve used but I’m really digging the DL + SL (Only for OC) the most. Bring on the GB for the Trilogy OC :joy:, the OC’s and the very welcomed Single Editions of the DL and SL :thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.