Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I be blunt? 2 things, what's it to you? And didn't you say you were out of the thread a few times yesterday? lol I mean, why even bring this up and continue to be involved with this release? I give 0 fks if Joe blow sells a pre-order on eBay for half a million €. It doesn't affect me at all. How does it affect you exactly?
You can be as blunt as you like mate, doesn’t bother me.

Yes I said I was leaving the thread, but I can still have opinion like anyone else. And clearly I’m like a dog on a bone on this one, I can admit that.

And to some people, they would give a **** as it will affect them as they wanted it.

From what wxlinks said I don’t think you can get your deposit back. You can either accept the 3 boxsets when you see the BS for the other 2 or you can be refunded the whole amount. If you just want Batman Begins it’s essentially $198 if you don’t want the others.

My Apologies I misread the post :bag: You are right, thanks for correcting me :notworthy:

So sorry @djjez83 for wrong info EEK!

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
In April 2018, Chrome (and a bit later, Firefox) started distrusting older Symantec-issued TLS/SSL security certificates. Last month that distrust was extended to all Symantec-issued certificates.

The problem won't go away until Payease, the credit card payment processor used by HDzeta, renews their site's security certificate.

That won't happen before April 2019, when Payease's current certificate expires.

Note that at least IE is still perfectly happy with Payease's current certificate.

OK, but the question is: Is it still safe to order via their website, if Payease uses old certificates?

Yes I said I was leaving the thread, but I can still have opinion like anyone else. And clearly I’m like a dog on a bone on this one, I can admit that.

And to some people, they would give a **** as it will affect them as they wanted it.
Sorry, I was in a rush to go get my dinner (had quite the frugal lunch today :p ), and I was overly blunt, probably.
I think you've had a fair point in the previous pages and you've spoken out about singles being available or not, etc. but that one ebay listing is just the beginning, there will be more. And it doesn't necessarily mean that others who want these will have to pay that much, or maybe it will, who knows, it's still early days with this. Supply and demand will sort that out naturally.

OK, but the question is: Is it still safe to order via their website, if Payease uses old certificates?
My take: i wouldn't make a purchase with Chrome or Firefox, but I don't see any connection security related problems with making a purchase using IE or some other browsers that accept Payease's certificate (possibly Opera, Safari - haven't tried either). I did purchase this BB box set today from HDzeta site with IE.

As Chrome and Firefox are not accepting Payease's certificate, the connection between your browser and Payease wouldn't be secure and, e.g., the credit card details would be sent as plain text.

The response that @wxlinkswd got from Payease was that renewing their certificate will be so expensive, that they won't do it before the current one expires.

Not sure where those costs come from (except that change always involves some costs).

I sometimes need to deal with certificates in my work, but only in small business context, and they can be practically free to renew (e.g., Let's Encrypt).

Things can be quite different in big banking business. And Payease is big, no doubt about that.

Reactions: metal hunter

I don’t think there’s a issue with posting those links. Always equally annoying and interesting to see those prices and if anyone will actually bite

Anyway, I’ve wanted this release for some time (with dark knight being one of my favourite films) and a helpful ninja who’s helped me in the past might be able to help me but it all depends on what editon they want to sell. I’m interested in the DL for this and either the DL or Single for dark knight BUT I’m not supporting HDZeta after this. This will be the last time I have a big ol moan on the subject. It’s clear I and a lot of others are disgusted that after all the time this was on the cards, all the other DC editons they have made and will continue to do, the fact these don’t have any other premium that they decided to do it this way.

Don’t get me wrong, the whole set is cool and for the standard one clickers who genuinely love their one clicks and the collectors who do it for their favourite films or favourite retailer etc then it’s just as great but not on one bit for the guys who buy one editon.

I own a small number of one clicks, technically 3 and a forth on the way. That’s in my 8ish years of collecting steels. So it’s takes a lot for me to buy one and although the dark knight is in my top 10 and batman begins is amazing, I just can’t do it for a few reasons. I’m not massive on rises. I’ll happily buy it to complete a set and ill watch it when I do the trilogy but it annoys me and makes me cringe at times. Christmas being so close and also I’m well over budget already this month. Could afford 1 editon but not a oneclick and then the same again for another 2 months. So I was out from the start of that decision. However if this was a one click for all 3 films. One editon each I probably would of been all over it. But that’s different and would of put money aside for that one payment.

Only way I’ll ever consider another Zeta release after this trilogy is on eBay at a bargain. Not giving my money directly to them anymore

Sorry for doing a minor Alf!

My take: i wouldn't make a purchase with Chrome or Firefox, but I don't see any connection security related problems with making a purchase using IE or some other browsers that accept Payease's certificate (possibly Opera, Safari - haven't tried either). I did purchase this BB box set today from HDzeta site with IE.

As Chrome and Firefox are not accepting Payease's certificate, the connection between your browser and Payease wouldn't be secure and, e.g., the credit card details would be sent as plain text.

The response that @wxlinkswd got from Payease was that renewing their certificate will be so expensive, that they won't do it before the current one expires.

Not sure where those costs come from (except that change always involves some costs).

I sometimes need to deal with certificates in my work, but only in small business context, and they can be practically free to renew (e.g., Let's Encrypt).

Things can be quite different in big banking business. And Payease is big, no doubt about that.
I have used Safari to purchase from HDzeta before without getting the message about the connection not being secure. But this time, since it was almost $200 that I was diverting away from my girlfriend and hungry kids, I decided to go the Group Buy route. By the way, my kids are obese like me so I don't feel too guilty.:smug:

Anyone else curioua why these are still in stock on the website? All I can think of is the security errors/warnings with firefox and google chrome. Unless the demand for these isn't what we thought?
I read a headline yesterday, "50 Million Chinese Apartments Are Vacant." China's economy is struggling right now. Maybe that's why these did not sell out in two shakes of a lamb's tail.

I realize we aren't supposed to talk about ebay prices in the steelbook threads but I just used a converter and saw that it's $432 Canadian. That's more than double the price.
Ebay links are allowed anywhere on the site unless of course someone is promoting their own stuff (in an area they shouldnt) or being cheeky and promoting for a friend etc. hidden agendas. But honest talk and such, ebay links are fine.

Ebay links are allowed anywhere on the site unless of course someone is promoting their own stuff (in an area they shouldnt) or being cheeky and promoting for a friend etc. hidden agendas. But honest talk and such, ebay links are fine.

Thank you for that information. I wasn't sure because I have seen mentions of ebay pricing moved from various threads to the "price is high on ebay thread"

Thank you for that information. I wasn't sure because I have seen mentions of ebay pricing moved from various threads to the "price is high on ebay thread"

Yeah I know on a lot of other forums ebay links can be frowned upon, but they arent here. But I could do a better job pushing this message out to the mods etc so I've just sent something out. So hopefully a lot of those future "post moves" dont happen. They can use judgment tho and choose to delete if something seems fishy or if it just looks like self promotion. Cause we have areas for that, and recent thread created too.
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/the-ebay-steelbook-sales-thread.98326/

but overall, ebay links are allowed just like in cases of discussion or helping out someone etc.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Technically 3?

I kinda count the blufans guardians of the galaxy Vol 1 lentis as a one click even though there’s a 1/4 slip. I don’t own the 1/4 slip but because the 2nd film came as a one click with or without the 1/4 slip I count the first one like it too.
Just remembered I have the EB Shaun oneclick too so 4 but not sure I wana include that lol

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian
speaking of ebay, all the listings for this say the release date is December 8th. is that confirmed?

Delays are always possible but this was in a post from wxlinkswd

Batman begins release date is 8th Dec,TDK is 28th Dec,and TDKR is 20th Jan 2019,since 4th FEB is chinese new year,so we will send out the Batman Boxset trilogy collector box at 25th Feb 2019.

The release date for Batman Begins is also up in the OP.

Reactions: kryptonite
Status
Not open for further replies.