Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems you would get an email about upcoming preorders when you're signed up as particular sites that offer things you're interested in, rather than finding out after they're sold out :(

To be fair, the chatter about this release on this website alone should have been enough to keep you updated on everything related to this release. It didn't even sell out that fast on the website so missing out on the preorder was sheer negligence on your part

Is the Special Pack a Lenticular or a regular Full Slip?
From what I’ve seen it’s a Full Slip as it’s a sharp image with no ghosting. So this means it lines up with the TDK release as it has a Full Slip Special Pack aswell.
Yup, got confirmed as regular Full Slip at the other forum. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
I’m not completely sure if my order went through. When I made the purchase it said their was an error but the payment still went through on my PayPal account

I’m not completely sure if my order went through. When I made the purchase it said their was an error but the payment still went through on my PayPal account
Click on the group buy tab in the top menu, then go to my purchases and check to see if the order is validated, if it is, then it went through, if it doesn't say validated contact Cooey or Wreck and maybe they'll be able to help.

Yup, got confirmed as regular Full Slip at the other forum. :thumbs:

Thought as much as when the Lenti Video Beauty Shots dropped this Slip’s Artwork was missing. Also now that we have the full Beauty Shots there’s no mention of Lenticular on the Special Pack either. So this has worked out well than intially thought as it matches up with TDK Slips now apart from the Single (transitional) Lenti which is exclusive to Batman Begins so far ...

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
firstly we have paid $198.
in the next months we will pay 2 times (149-20=) $129 for TDK and TDKR.

in total, we will have paid shipping for "3 one clicks". 3 one clicks will be sent all together within a motherbox.

in additonal to this payments for shipping, i wonder that will we pay for another shipping cost (because 3 OC will be sent together)?

in total, we will have paid shipping for "3 one clicks". 3 one clicks will be sent all together within a motherbox.

in additonal to this payments for shipping, i wonder that will we pay for another shipping cost (because 3 OC will be sent together)?

My understanding was that the 'motherbox' will be sent last next year so we've got a long wait for that to finalise the set. Each One Click box will be sent per month between now and then.

• Thanks
Reactions: jailbird_joey
Speaking of which, has anyone seen @CollectorEmtee??? Hope he's secured his copy :bag:
he hasnt been online today so hope he has it secured in some way!
i'm hoping Martin got his copy secured... he's a Nolan Ninja after all..
I tagged an pm'ed him earlier today. I hope he was able to grab one.
I hope he got one or else he'd be CollectorEmpty.;)

Thank you guys for taking care of your fellow NolanNinja, its highly appreciated, I got my copy secured so I wont end up being CollectorEmpty :D Hope you all have your copies secured too :thumbs:

It's my understand the first payment is for Batman Begins, 40 dollars deposit towards both Dark Knight and Dark Knight rises and shipping of Batman Begins

Next payment will be Dark Knight One Click cost plus shipping minus 20 dollars

Same again for Dark Knight Rises

Then final payment for boxset for all 3 one clicks.

So 3 one click shipments plus a box shipment.

Why do people think they're gonna send this one mega package of everything together? Lol

It's my understand the first payment is for Batman Begins, 40 dollars deposit towards both Dark Knight and Dark Knight rises and shipping of Batman Begins

Next payment will be Dark Knight One Click cost plus shipping minus 20 dollars

Same again for Dark Knight Rises

Then final payment for boxset for all 3 one clicks.

So 3 one click shipments plus a box shipment.

Why do people think they're gonna send this one mega package of everything together? Lol

if this were an option, i would prefer this. we would pay more less for shipping.

I want these to arrive separately. That way you can savour them individually.
Getting them all at once would be an excitement overload. :dead:

I got an error message too. It said, "Oops!........" I don't remember what it said after Oops. But then I said, "Oops, my ass" and I checked under Your Purchases and saw my purchase was, indeed, validated.:joy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.