Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the look of that. So excited to see all the individual art now. Hopefully the total price with the box won’t be too bad.

The box for all 3 one clicks

Dn59JvLV4AA-CL_.jpg:large

Close to 1/2 a metre of sheer Zeta OC awesomeness filled to the brim with Nolan’s “The Batman” The Dark Knight Trilogy Premium Steelbooks, Artwork and Goodies. Hell to the yeah I’m all in for this :drool::drool::drool:

So we’re looking at ~US$450 to go all in for the OC for the OC’s Boxset :cigar: sign me up and here’s hoping there will actually be a GB for this option as it would be nerve wrecking come GB time every month since there could be a slight possibility you could miss out with one of the single OC’s especially The Dark Knight as I can imagine this one will be highly sought after.

Lovely looking box... :p
I haven't been following these threads too closely, any news yet on print run/s?

If this ultimate box ends up being its own release (sealed with 3 one clicks inside) then there will definitely be scalpers after this one!

• Haha
Reactions: RickB84
If this ultimate box ends up being its own release (sealed with 3 one clicks inside) then there will definitely be scalpers after this one!
Don't kid yourself, there will be scalpers after this one regardless :LOL::LOL: (as with any other premium).

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
I am guessing/hoping that HDzeta will have a system where you will be able to put deposit down for all 3 like they did with terminator series.

Reactions: asda1994

I seriusly seriously hope they do not do that becouse putting 450 plus dollars up front would be a serious problem for me. I'd rather they include the box with the last 1-click if the two previous 1-clicks have been bought!

Status
Not open for further replies.