Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So happy I’m only in for one edition of each.

After seeing the boxes do you still feel that way? lol.

Of course

It will be a Savage amount of money for all 3 one clicks with 4K and another giant box.

Art will look great I imagine but no thanks, Just one of each for me.

The thing is I should be used to zeta using the better art and extras for the more expensive packages and slips. Always the case

Of course

It will be a Savage amount of money for all 3 one clicks with 4K and another giant box.

Art will look great I imagine but no thanks, Just one of each for me.

The thing is I should be used to zeta using the better art and extras for the more expensive packages and slips. Always the case

So I'm confused about this release. These boxes that were revealed today say they are lenticular. Does that mean the image on the box? Or on the slips in the box? Also, are these boxes the 1-click boxes?

"Too many questions." I know wrong batman movie and series. But I don't think I understand what slips, or how many slips are in each box or 1-click.

So I'm confused about this release. These boxes that were revealed today say they are lenticular. Does that mean the image on the box? Or on the slips in the box? Also, are these boxes the 1-click boxes?

"Too many questions." I know wrong batman movie and series. But I don't think I understand what slips, or how many slips are in each box or 1-click.

The pics just posted by Alex are the one click boxes for each individual film. The long box posted hours ago is the box that houses the 3 one clicks.

I would however consider a one click for all 3 films. So like a double lenti of each film in a one click box but I doubt they will do that too

Reactions: cllctr and Stygian
Lenticular boxset beauty shot updated.
WOWZA! I love all 3. :drool: I don’t think there’s any possibility for me to not go for the entire trilogy box for this. It will be costly but goddamn.

@wxlinkswd Any info about print run, price for One-clicks and trilogy box? Or how to obtain the trilogy box?

Yes, these three shots revealed today are the One-click boxes for each movie. Lenticular box means that the front image on the One-click box is indeed lenticular. We don’t know too much yet about the details but I assume it will follow the recent releases by Hdzeta. Inside each One-click there will be two slips with steelbooks (one of them with 4K, probably exclusive to the boxset) and one special package without steelbook but with extra booklet, cards etc. One slip will probably be lenticular as well. 2 editions will be sold as singles.

Check out Ready Player One and Saving Private Ryan for how it will probably be.

Reactions: Stygian
Lenticular box means that the front image on the One-click box is indeed lenticular.

Being a lenti-hater (with the exception of The Terminator), this is another deal-breaker for me, just as it was with Interstellar and Blade Runner. Such a shame, because this entire collection looks amazing so far, big box and everything.

The only good thing about it is that I'm saving considerable amounts of money, but I'd rather be broke while HAVING all these collectibles.

• Thanks
Reactions: Masta Norris
If they ain’t selling the individual versions of these - I.e double lenti, single lenti etc, then HDZeta can kiss my pimply arse.

No way am I going to purchase a one click of each movie. HDZeta - think on!
Hdzeta haven’t communicated much details on this yet, but from what I’ve gathered there will be two editions for single sale of each movie. They are just releasing boxset arts first. But it’s expected that, as with Private Ryan and RPO, the 4K edition is exclusive to the boxset. But we’ll have to wait and see for final confirmation.

Edit: Private Ryan was of course boxset only though, but you get the point. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.