Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hdzeta haven’t communicated much details on this yet, but from what I’ve gathered there will be two editions for single sale of each movie. They are just releasing boxset arts first. But it’s expected that, as with Private Ryan and RPO, the 4K edition is exclusive to the boxset. But we’ll have to wait and see for final confirmation.

Edit: Private Ryan was of course boxset only though, but you get the point. :p
Which makes me think that they are going to it again! And looking at cooeys statement, it could well be!

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and DMD4k
Which makes me think that they are going to it again! And looking at cooeys statement, it could well be!
Never say never. But SPR was a re-release with very limited quantity. I don’t think they will do it that way with this release, as massive as it is. My guess is that they will offer OC and two single editions for sale, and also a bundle with the big box, so that people won’t have to take the chance of succeeding in three GBs in order to get the big box. But this is just speculation, I have no idea.

Looks awesome! Just need to know when the GB goes live. Will be going for the triple boxset.
You're not allowed. Limited to just 10 boxes worldwide and we all have a secret list in a secret group who are all getting one.

That group is no longer secret btw.

• Haha
Reactions: Steelselecta
WOWZA! I love all 3. :drool: I don’t think there’s any possibility for me to not go for the entire trilogy box for this. It will be costly but goddamn.

@wxlinkswd Any info about print run, price for One-clicks and trilogy box? Or how to obtain the trilogy box?

Yes, these three shots revealed today are the One-click boxes for each movie. Lenticular box means that the front image on the One-click box is indeed lenticular. We don’t know too much yet about the details but I assume it will follow the recent releases by Hdzeta. Inside each One-click there will be two slips with steelbooks (one of them with 4K, probably exclusive to the boxset) and one special package without steelbook but with extra booklet, cards etc. One slip will probably be lenticular as well. 2 editions will be sold as singles.

Check out Ready Player One and Saving Private Ryan for how it will probably be.

Wow OK thank you. That explains a lot!

I've had the feeling for a while now that it's only going to be about the OCs.

Yeah I have to agree, with reading between the lines the last few months it seems that this is HDZ’s master plan that you’ve got to pay to play to be part of their OC ‘The Dark Knight Trilogy’ Club.

HDZETA need to work hard on packaing this One-Click of One-Click to prevent it from damage during transposrt:thumbs:

Totally agree or otherwise there’s going to be plenty of tears from fellow ninjas breaking down to their knees screaming why :offtopic: me. In all seriousness though I’m expecting packaging to be in top form as we will definitely be paying a premium for packaging and shipping as it would have to be in the ballpark of atleast +US$50.

Totally agree or otherwise there’s going to be plenty of tears from fellow ninjas breaking down to their knees screaming why :offtopic: me. In all seriousness though I’m expecting packaging to be in top form as we will definitely be paying a premium for packaging and shipping as it would have to be in the ballpark of atleast +US$50.
Actually I think it's better to design the biggest box as three seperated parts that could be linked, so there is less problem in shipping(they are experienced with regular One Click box), and those who want OC for only one movie are happier.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hewitt89 and DMD4k

And the cost to HDZeta of replacing and shipping the many copies that will surely be damaged if they don't use special packaging.

I don't know how they are going to do it but I get the feeling with 3 one clicks, 6 steelbooks, all the slips and lenticulars and the outer box
that it might be difficult to get a mint edition of the full package. Even without shipping damage.

Does somebody still have that awesome video of the people kicking around all of the packages?

Actually I think it's better to design the biggest box as three seperated parts that could be linked, so there is less problem in shipping(they are experienced with regular One Click box), and those who want OC for only one movie are happier.

Yeah I thought of that to but I think there would be a trade of in strength and structure when you linked it back together. All they really need is some really nice thick cardboard boxes and then double box and all will be sweet. Sure it will add abit more weight to the overall package but I wouldn’t mind paying extra for packaging that guaranteed to get to me in tip top quality shape.

Reactions: tanokike
I have no clue what they're going to do but it seems to me like the friendliest solution in all regards to the OC motherbox is that they ship it to those lucky enough to have the 3 OCs (and that want it) and to ship it in an unassembled state, straight from the printer, with some clear instructions on how to assemble it and maybe a small bottle of glue. That's it. It can't be rocket science to put one of these together.

Obviously there is a lot of buzz around this release, and rightfully so. For a number of reasons I want all three one clicks, and even more so with that box. There are a lot of unanswered questions at the moment and I'm sure in good time we will know more.
The thing for me with this release is going to be the Group Buy allocation here at HDN and the amount of notice given for the GB to go live and not sprung upon us. Again these are questions we don't yet know the answers to but it has been put across already that each individual film release will be staggered across different months. That's great as far as saving money goes but lets say you get the first two movies but miss out on the last one it's going to be pretty crappy to say the least. With anything here there has to be onus on yourselves to be ready at the correct time and date for when each goes live... but to know in advance would be ideal. I'm guessing (and it is just a guess) that there will be two options for the one clicks;

(1) You purchase the entire lot with the ultimate box at once.
(2) You purchase each one click across the staggered months and potentially no box.

Having that box is probably the incentive to throw all of your money at this at once, a limited amount, bam... one time purchase, done and dusted.
Then the rest of the releases come afterwards, staggered (individual and one clicks)

I'm trying to think of it along the same lines as Blufans when they release their quarter slip plus box first before the rest of the releases.

Ah who knows! Lets just wait and see lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Obviously there is a lot of buzz around this release, and rightfully so. For a number of reasons I want all three one clicks, and even more so with that box. There are a lot of unanswered questions at the moment and I'm sure in good time we will know more.
The thing for me with this release is going to be the Group Buy allocation here at HDN and the amount of notice given for the GB to go live and not sprung upon us. Again these are questions we don't yet know the answers to but it has been put across already that each individual film release will be staggered across different months. That's great as far as saving money goes but lets say you get the first two movies but miss out on the last one it's going to be pretty crappy to say the least. With anything here there has to be onus on yourselves to be ready at the correct time and date for when each goes live... but to know in advance would be ideal. I'm guessing (and it is just a guess) that there will be two options for the one clicks;

(1) You purchase the entire lot with the ultimate box at once.
(2) You purchase each one click across the staggered months and potentially no box.

Having that box is probably the incentive to throw all of your money at this at once, a limited amount, bam... one time purchase, done and dusted.
Then the rest of the releases come afterwards, staggered (individual and one clicks)

I'm trying to think of it along the same lines as Blufans when they release their quarter slip plus box first before the rest of the releases.

Ah who knows! Lets just wait and see lol.

Or maybe what they will do is do a deposit system so you put down a deposit on three individually or put down a deposit for the box

Reactions: Killi Zoltan
Yeah I thought of that to but I think there would be a trade of in strength and structure when you linked it back together. All they really need is some really nice thick cardboard boxes and then double box and all will be sweet. Sure it will add abit more weight to the overall package but I wouldn’t mind paying extra for packaging that guaranteed to get to me in tip top quality shape.
I think I could wrap it up in titanium and the postal system would still managed to bend into two pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.