Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
if this were an option, i would prefer this. we would pay more less for shipping.
I prefer it to be like a Wonga loan in the U.K. With 4 easy repayments. I know it's more but actually being stung in other ways is minimised :thumbs:

• There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
Sorry to be asking this silly question : So since I missed and a few others missed out on the Batman Begins GB, does it mean we are don't have chance with the other two collections or is there still a chance

Sorry to be asking this silly question : So since I missed and a few others missed out on the Batman Begins GB, does it mean we are don't have chance with the other two collections or is there still a chance

It does not sound like there will be group buys for the other two collections since there were not single one clicks available for Batman Begins. That could all change depending on various factors (such as people not paying for all three versions after buying just BB, and therefor forfeiting their deposits). You might be out of luck for now. My guess is that various editions of this will end up for sale on eBay or various trade forums, which will wind up being your best bet.

It does not sound like there will be group buys for the other two collections since there were not single one clicks available for Batman Begins. That could all change depending on various factors (such as people not paying for all three versions after buying just BB, and therefor forfeiting their deposits). You might be out of luck for now. My guess is that various editions of this will end up for sale on eBay or various trade forums, which will wind up being your best bet.

Somebody mentioned earlier in the thread that there was a Batman Begins One Click for sale in Europe I believe.
I took a look at it and the price works out to about $430 Canadian. I don't know how much the shipping was but it probably varies depending on where you have it shipped to. So assuming that the next 2 OC's are the same price the total would about $1300 Canadian without shipping. Add shipping, on the really low side lets say a total of $100.00 Canadian but probably much higher.

Then there is the shipping for the collector's box which weighs twice as much as any individual OC. The shipping cost being charged by HDZeta to group buy members is between $30 and $35 US. So I guess an ebay seller would have to sell it for that much (if not way more) plus there would be a charge for shipping.

So I'm guessing at minimum that this whole thing on ebay would cost around $1500 Canadian, possibly more. :wow:

I don't know what that works out to in pounds euros or US dollars but it's still a lot. I don't even know how you work out the sale of all 3 to one person or if anybody would buy all 3 + the box.

I realize this is probably no different from anybody buying 3 individual One Clicks on ebay over time like say GOTG 2, Thor Ragnarok and Doctor Strange. But it's mind boggling. I've just never thought about it before.

Think anybody will ever buy all 3? Will they ever sell on ebay? :dunno:

Chances aren’t high, they don’t seem to plan a single sale. Some might try to sell their preorders of the entire set for some reasons, keep looking and just hope someone offers it at a fair price. But your hope if you are satisfied with one or two of the other ones, may be in cancellations. Of 1000 orders, there’s bound to be at least a few that will cancel the other two for different reasons. Then you could pick up BB at a later point if you’d want to. The unknown factor though is that we have no idea what Hdzeta will do with the cancellation stock, there might not be many and they might not even offer it for a general sale for all we know. But keep looking, and if you want these enough I’m sure something will come up.

There is a new listing on ebay from the United Kingdom that may just end up being the lowest reseller price offered for Batman Begins.
$233.93 US + a low shipping price.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Batman-Beg...h=item1cc05922fd:g:1qEAAOSwdW5b6fbP:rk:3:pf:0

Oh well would have gone for just the TDK one click on its own but we can't buy individual one clicks so it's a pass from me. As much as I love these films and am a diehard batman fan I can't afford or justify the price of all 3x one clicks for movies of which I already own multiple Steelbooks

@wxlinkswd not so sure if this been discussing before (if it's been then sorry) will there be individual release, besides one click for all 3 in coming future? i only planned to get DL since the beginning for the trilogy... thanks guys...

Last edited:
not so sure if this been discussing before (if it's been then sorry) will there be individual release, besides one click for all 3 in coming future? i only planned to get DL since the beginning for the trilogy... thanks guys...
There won't be a single editions for sale. PM sent :)

So now I'm wondering when or even if I will ever receive this. If I do it will probably be destroyed by the time I get it. There are rotating strikes at Canada Post and now there is such a backlog of unsorted mail. There are currently 260 trailers sitting in Toronto of unsorted mail and 100 trailers in Vancouver.

And now, according to this article, apparently Canada Post is asking the world to stop sending mail to Canada. :wtf:
Um OK so what are these countries supposed to do with the mail for Canada?

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...mail/ar-BBPN3Ss?li=AAggNb9&ocid=mailsignoutmd

I've never heard of such a thing. I was about to order GOTG 2, Thor Ragnarok and Unbreakable from Zavvi and a couple of Mondo steels from Europe as well.

And today I ordered the Infinity War OC. We already know what some of those packages can look like when they arrive from China. :rolleyes:

So now I'm wondering when or even if I will ever receive this. If I do it will probably be destroyed by the time I get it. There are rotating strikes at Canada Post and now there is such a backlog of unsorted mail. There are currently 260 trailers sitting in Toronto of unsorted mail and 100 trailers in Vancouver.

And now, according to this article, apparently Canada Post is asking the world to stop sending mail to Canada. :wtf:
Um OK so what are these countries supposed to do with the mail for Canada?

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...mail/ar-BBPN3Ss?li=AAggNb9&ocid=mailsignoutmd

I've never heard of such a thing. I was about to order GOTG 2, Thor Ragnarok and Unbreakable from Zavvi and a couple of Mondo steels from Europe as well.

And today I ordered the Infinity War OC. We already know what some of those packages can look like when they arrive from China. :rolleyes:

Sorry for being off topic, but I heard yesterday that the ROTATING Strikes by Canada Post should end for the Holiday period.
If it doesn't, from what I could manage to understand, the Government will step in and force workers back to work.

I don't want to cause a back and forth to derail the Thread though :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Sorry for being off topic, but I heard yesterday that the ROTATING Strikes by Canada Post should end for the Holiday period.
If it doesn't, from what I could manage to understand, the Government will step in and force workers back to work.

I don't want to cause a back and forth to derail the Thread though :thumbs:

Either way, we'll probably know by next week at the latest.,

Status
Not open for further replies.