Price
Edition Type
Full Slip
Retailer
BluFans
Item Condition
New & Sealed
FOR SALE

Batman Begins Blufans Full Slip (Brand new / sealed) $130 USD via Paypal Goods and Services. This edition is only available from the One Click set and was not sold individually.

Batman Begins Blufans Single Lenticular (Brand new / sealed) $130 USD via Paypal Goods and Services. This edition is only available from the One Click set and was not sold individually.

Shipping within the US is $10 USD. International buyers will need to PM for shipping quotes.

OR Purchase both for $250 USD. Shipping $10 USD for both within the US.

Backstory - Like many buyers, I purchased the Batman Begins One Click blindly without seeing beauty shots but just wanted one version and the box with goodies to keep for myself. Therefore I am open to selling the other two editions.

I plan to get the One Click for both The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises. As a fellow collector, when I decide which of those versions (of Dark Knight and Dark Knight Rises) to sell, I will offer first dibs to purchase to whoever buys the Batman Begins set first. Likely at the same price as well.

Serious inquiries only. Buyers will need to have recent positive feedback as reputable buyers. Not interested in trades.

Link to Photos (additional photos can be provided for serious buyers)

PM me for questions and inquires. Thank you.

Buy now for 130 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase