Release Date: May 24th, 2013
Buy Link: Kimchidvd.com

batman_kr.jpg

Actual pic: (Thanks Choi)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand and rodtp
Hope it has a nice slip.

I hope so too.

In addition, I hope that the issue size is in hundreds, rather than thousands. There are very few steelbook issues these days which are in hundreds. We are entering into the era of issues which could even be in tens of thousands.

So, I am happy to be able to get one which is much more rare than the rest.

Reactions: blu-steel
I think why it hasn't sold out from other retailers is just that...waiting to see the slip. Personally I can't justify paying $40+ to get all of them. BB is pretty much out of reach and the only one that intrigues me is the TDKR at this point. If they turn out great it will probably sellout pretty quick. But like others have noted it is Warner.

Was told a manufacture defect is making the retailers ship em back to the distributor. Would love to see photos of this defect. I understand its on the back side. I can live with it.

When I see cheap and lazy efforts like this it makes me glad I'm no longer a Korean steel completist. Far too many of these lame efforts by Warner recently. Even the UK version with a plain black slip would look classier.

These looked rushed. TDK is probably the worst only because it covers Batman on the slip. But yeah the design aspect of it is just not good and only limited quantity is why people want it. Shoot, I would design it at no cost just as long as members here are happy with the slipcover design.

i absolutely agree with you SBU but warner does not have us collectors in mind,they just want to make money and as we can see all of their slip steels were sold sooner or later so why should they change their slip design :(

please dont misunderstand me,i am against these slips,too but thats how business works..they will only stop producing these slips as soon as nobody buys these steel anymore and i think that wont happen...