Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 17, 2021
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €14.99

Batman-Soul-Of-The-Dragon-Steelbook-Blu-ray.jpg

Last edited:
1608468648175.gif

Thanks for the tag @DMD4k great to see this being picked up in France as it seems the next DC Animated Original Movie is a no go for a Target exclusive which IIRC hasn’t happened since Batman vs TMNT

Reactions: DMD4k
Strange that only FNAC has this. Hoping Amazon will have it too as shipping from FNAC is quite expensive for me.

Their listing doesn't mention exclusivity so it might. Amazon FR have been pretty late with listing items compared to FNAC since last year... such as Titans of Cult releases and so on.

There's this below, has the same artwork that FNAC listing shows, the url mentions SteelBook but not the page itself. Scrolling down, they mention blu-ray with slipcover, so proceed with caution - which is why I'm not adding it to the OP just yet.

Amazon product

• Thanks
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Their listing doesn't mention exclusivity so it might. Amazon FR have been pretty late with listing items compared to FNAC since last year... such as Titans of Cult releases and so on.

There's this below, has the same artwork that FNAC listing shows, the url mentions SteelBook but not the page itself. Scrolling down, they mention blu-ray with slipcover, so proceed with caution - which is why I'm not adding it to the OP just yet.

Amazon product

Thanks very much buddy, I will definitely keep an eye on that one. ;)

Reactions: IRON MAN
Sadly looks to be an Amaray with a slipcase and not a steelbook.
According to Amazon France - "Description du produit: Boîtier Blu-ray avec fourreau"

Just wondering the Amazon FR link states currently unavailable and the FNAC link doesn’t specifically mention steelbook? Please correct me if I’m wrong, but has this been cancelled?

Such a shame that there was no steelbook for this and no steelbook listings so far for the next DC Universe Animated Original Movie either which is Justice Society : World War 2 that releases in May. If that’s the case I may have to swap back over to collecting the slipcases for these as it looks like the spines will line up to eventually make a sweet DC Universe banner.

E8C68DB2-E620-41A6-907C-F1D0DB8098D1.jpeg

Such a shame that there was no steelbook for this and no steelbook listings so far for the next DC Universe Animated Original Movie either which is Justice Society : World War 2 that releases in May. If that’s the case I may have to swap back over to collecting the slipcases for these as it looks like the spines will line up to eventually make a sweet DC Universe banner.

View attachment 498573
Ah, just received my Batman SotD, wondered what was going on with the spine, is that Superman man of tomorrow? I got the steelbook for that one.
May just go back to getting slips for these as well, as Deathstroke and Death in the Family didn't get steels either :(