Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: July 29, 2015
PRICE: ¥ 8,640
ORDER: Amazon.co.jp

Batman2.jpg Batman3.jpg
Batman1.jpg

The cards probably there just to hype up the new film. The whole set looks like a bit of a cash in on the new film.
Well, that's unfortunate. They could've released something more limited and with quality instead. Not a simple cash grab. If someone buys this and post pics we'll be able to tell the quality of this, so until then we shall wait.

Well, that's unfortunate. They could've released something more limited and with quality instead. Not a simple cash grab. If someone buys this and post pics we'll be able to tell the quality of this, so until then we shall wait.
Yeah Japanese editions are usually very good quality but unless the box looks nice I can't really see what they can do with this. It looks like just 8 Amaray cases and a few postcards.

Yeah Japanese editions are usually very good quality but unless the box looks nice I can't really see what they can do with this. It looks like just 8 Amaray cases and a few postcards.
True. I guess at this price point that's all they can do. If they were to add a statue/figure of batman and superman or at least their symbols, it'd bump up the price greatly.