Batman: The Complete Animated Series (Blu-ray Deluxe Limited Edition) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 22, 2018
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £79.99

03-389091.png

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: EvilThing
HMV replied to a question on twitter if this includes digital copy and have said yes it does

That though won't be confirmed 100% until someone gets delivery just in case HMV tweet reply is wrong

Just had payment taken for my reorder.
And a dispatch notice for my original order which I ordered with my now cancelled debit card. Granted, I should have just cancelled the order myself but I was assured by HMV that they’d cancel the order as payment wouldn’t go through.

Yep I had one arrive from USA to Australia in a bag looked like it was used as a football Amazon really are unbelievably and yet they carry on doing editions after editions with crap packing.

I wonder who sells this sends this in a box well packed hmv don't ship here,Amazon can bugger off. Zavvi if they had any not a chance they are even worse.

I wonder who sells this sends this in a box well packed hmv don't ship here,Amazon can bugger off. Zavvi if they had any not a chance they are even worse.
You’re best bet is getting help from someone in the US that can package it safely. That’s what I had to resort to after two failed attempts from Amazon.

You’re best bet is getting help from someone in the US that can package it safely. That’s what I had to resort to after two failed attempts from Amazon.
I'm hoping the Australian edition might be same but I don't think it will be as that would be best option getting from a local store.