Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
ShipJun 2017 - Aug 2017
Link:
Exclusive Edition - Edition Size; 800
Regular Edition - Edition Size; 1500
Price: $969.99

"You don't get it boy... this isn't a mudhole... it’s an operating table. (KRAKKKKK) And I'm the surgeon."

To celebrate the 30th anniversary of one of the most influential stories ever told in comics, Sideshow and Prime 1 Studio are proud to present The Dark Knight Returns Batman Statue of the undisputed graphic novel masterpiece.

Frank Miller completely reinvents the legend of Batman in this saga of a near-future Gotham City gone to rot, 10 years after the Dark Knight’s retirement. Forced to take action, the Dark Knight returns in a blaze of fury, taking on a whole new generation of criminals and matching their level of violence. He is soon joined by a new Robin—a girl named Carrie Kelley, who proves to be just as invaluable as her predecessors.

But can Batman and Robin deal with the threat posed by their deadliest enemies,
after years of incarceration have turned them into perfect psychopaths? And more important, can anyone survive the coming fallout from an undeclared war between the superpowers—or the clash of what were once the world’s greatest heroes?

The Dark Knight Returns Batman Statue features:
•One (1) Switchable Angry Portrait
•One (1) Switchable Damaged Angry Portrait
•One (1) Switchable Right Palm Holding Sniper Gun
•One (1) Switchable Pair of Arms for Holding Rope Batarang
•One (1) Switchable Right Relaxed Palm
•One (1) Switchable Left Fist
•One (1) Exclusive Switchable Calm Portrait
•One (1) Exclusive Switchable Left Hand Holding Multiple Batarangs

Product Details
Product Size 33" H (838.2mm)

Sideshow Exclusive Edition:
One (1) Switchable Calm Portrait and One (1) Switchable Left Hand Holding Multiple Batarangs

dc-comics-batman-the-dark-knight-returns-statue-prime1-9027851-03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dan8885
I thought at first it's a 1/6 scale and was freaking excited!!!!

After seeing the 1/3 scale I knew I can't afford it :pain::pain::pain:

DAMN Sideshow!! Please make a 1/6 scale of him for the poor mans wallet :arghh::arghh::arghh:

• Thanks
Reactions: martinouchou
"You don't get it boy... this isn't a mudhole... its an operating table. (KRAKKKKK) And I'm the surgeon."

Prime 1 Studio is proud to present to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the most influential stories ever told in the comics medium of the undisputed graphic novel masterpiece MMDC-17 BATMAN:THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS.

Frank Miller completely reinvents the legend of Batman in this saga of a near-future Gotham City gone to rot,10 years after the Dark Knight’s retirement. Forced to take action, the Dark Knight returns in a blaze of fury, taking on a whole new generation of criminals and matching their level of violence. He is soon joined by a new Robin girl named Carrie Kelley, who proves to be just as invaluable as her predecessors.

But can Batman and Robin deal with the threat posed by their deadliest enemies,
after years of incarceration have turned them into perfect psychopaths? And more important, can anyone survive the coming fallout from an undeclared war between the superpowers or the clash of what were once the world’s greatest heroes?

Batman Statue Features:

- Size Approximately: 33inch
Size:83.5cm[Body:66.5cm(H),Base:25.5cm(H)]

Accessories include :

-One (1) Switchable Angry Portrait
-One (1) Switchable Damage Angry Portrait
-One (1) Switchable Right palm Holding Sniper rifle
-One (1) Switchable Pair of arm for Holding rope Batarang
-One (1) Switchable Right relax palm
-One (1) Switchable left fist

Exclusive version:

-One (1) Switchable Calm Portrait
-One (1) Switchable left hand holding Multiple Batarangs

Retail Price: 969$USD

Edition Size:
Exclusive: 800
Regular: 1500

- Production sample shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Reactions: dan8885 and Drum18
Congrats bud, really jealous here. Besides this I've never found a Batman I really like. Still hope for an awesome 1/6 Frank Miller Batman at some point :bored:
Fingers crossed for you that they'll fulfill your order!
I hope so too ! And I hope it will before November so I can still get the payment separated in 8 times

Reactions: dan8885
Some people are starting to receiving it in China ! So only a couple more months to wait since I got it through Sideshow :)

And it will be shipped in two boxes ! :wow: That's the first time for a 1/3 from this line !

uckuAIj.jpg SDJYcZc.jpg P63LSqf.jpg

Reactions: Alistair G