May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: July 19th, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy CA
Price: CDN $32.99

915269P09r0.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe the back is upside down so you can swap the front and back while still having the correct spine, for people who want superman on the front. Still looks silly though having it upside down..

NOT UPSIDE DOWN!! For friggin sake! What are they thinking!?
And I dont like that the title is on both sides either.

I like teddyjuns concept, full gloss with debossed title would be neat.

Cool of them to actually ask for feedback IMO. But is it for the artwork overall, or just the flipped back?

And since we're sharing mock-ups... here's one I did a few weeks ago:

View attachment 235448
:OMG::OMG::OMG: HOLY HELL! Those are the perfect Steelbook covers for this film! :woot: :drool: I'd love to own that! :hungry: WB definitely needs to pay attention! ;)

Thanks for sharing @Noodles :cool:

If amateurs can produce such beautiful designs why do professionals produce such dogpoop. They should be ashamed for producing that POS.

Reactions: huggy2k4
I commented on instagram - this is the stuff that Germany used to do when they thought they had to have printed ratings logo.

At least you are using different art, but it feels forced, just to be different.

Not feeling this design. I'm not going to flip the case randomly one day because I got tired of Supes or Bats.

We don't need two fronts.

We need a real front and a real back.

I commented on instagram - this is the stuff that Germany used to do when they thought they had to have printed ratings logo.

At least you are using different art, but it feels forced, just to be different.

Not feeling this design. I'm not going to flip the case randomly one day because I got tired of Supes or Bats.

We don't need two fronts.

We need a real front and a real back.

Couldnt have said this better myself

Cool of them to actually ask for feedback IMO. But is it for the artwork overall, or just the flipped back?

And since we're sharing mock-ups... here's one I did a few weeks ago:

View attachment 235448

Someone simply HAS to make this version

I do like the one in the OP as well but as I loved this film I'm in for every version that's released

Reactions: Noodles
HI team. I need your opinion on this.

Here's what it looks like right now. Feedback away!

View attachment 235286
I like the idea of having 2 covers but it does not work here.

My suggestion is to have 2 releases:
1) a FuturePak/MetalPak without a spine title and with this art. That way we don't have to worry about the spine even if we switch covers.
2) a proper steelbook with normal spine and better artwork.

I'll take a steelbook over futurepak any day but if steelbook is your only choice then this artwork is definitely a NO! NO!
Good luck @zerox39 :thumbs: I hope we get something really nice because I loved this movie :)