May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: July 19th, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy CA
Price: CDN $32.99

915269P09r0.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg

Last edited:
It's ok, not very exciting though. You'd think with all of the advertising and posters for this movie, they would have some more exciting images to choose from.

I really like the idea of a steelbook that can have either images as the front. Isn't that the basic idea behind the design by flipping front and back?

It's great, but the upside down back is pointless imo. I get the idea, but it just looks poor.

I take it there will be a WEA exclusive in Canada then?

PS: There's already a thread for this, unless it's another version.

I like that the upside down image, it would almost let the collector display the steelbook with their favourite character if it was for the title on the spine being flipped.
The images chosen are what let's it down IMO.

I take it there will be a WEA exclusive in Canada then?

Same front artwork that was announced on the Nordic versions and later replaced with temp artwork.

Love the front though but the back could be much better imo.

I never thought the "ripped pasted wall mural" thing worked at all for the ad campaign.
It looks ghetto. (Actually it looks like any wall outside a punk club circa 1976...)

Cool idea, but I'm too used to the usual front and back concept... two fronts looks quite odd IMO. Reminds me of those books/comics that were double sided, where you'd flipped them half way through and they'd have a second story (and also two "front" covers).

Reactions: lgans316 and spass