Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 1, 2016
Purchase link: HMV - Xtra-Vision
Price: £22.99
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by Naughtius Maximus

Ireland
HMV Ireland - Xtra-Vision
Price: €27.99

01-288667.jpg 02-288667.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
not surprising as didnt HMV have an exclusive on Man of Steel steelbook?

either way, going to see this next week so hope its good enough to warrent a preorder (disliked MoS)

Hmv are on a roll I just hope they get more in store steelbook all the recent releases they got like 6 in each store :(

But yes please :thumbs:

I'll get this at some point as long as it's the uncut version

They said today the R rated directors cut will be 30mins longer,doubt this will include that version.
Will mean getting 2 versions like DOFP and the rogue cut. HMV had DOFP exclusive but then zavvi had the rogue cut, hmmm

They said today the R rated directors cut will be 30mins longer,doubt this will include that version.
Will mean getting 2 versions like DOFP and the rogue cut. HMV had DOFP exclusive but then zavvi had the rogue cut, hmmm

I'll hold out for the directors cut then (although DOFP was fox and this is WB - they might do it differently)

I think so too. Zavvi will probably get first dibs on the extended version Steelbook, but the question is will that edition include the theatrical version? I think I should wait for the actual movie to be released before I make my mind up. :LOL:

From what I've read from the reports and interviews online it seems like just one blu-ray will be release classed has the ultimate cut with 30mins of extra footage and with a new age rating (proberly a 15 in the UK), but you never know now a days.