Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Illustrated Artwork) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 14, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre order live on Saturday August 22 - 12PM Red Carpet - 6PM General sale UK time)
Price: £24.99

12668729-2114791455313462.jpg

12668729-2184791455478756.jpg 12668729-2074791455431125.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Same deal Justice League Snyder Cut IS actually Zack Snyder’s Justice League as revealed on the MoS watch party

View attachment 482598

lol
Nope, I’m personally calling it the Snyder cut. Lol...... just as we the fans trended it as.

F**king “Zack Snyder’s justice league”. Plus “Snyder cut” is easier and quicker to say

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84
lol
Nope, I’m personally calling it the Snyder cut. Lol...... just as we the fans trended it as.

F**king “Zack Snyder’s justice league”. Plus “Snyder cut” is easier and quicker to say

Good for you as it’s officially called Zack Snyder’s Justice League and not that abomination that is the Josstice League. #ReleaseTheSnyderCut was the movement of fighting the good fight for Zack as he will be back with JL. This is more than just a cut this is a whole new movie and was only realised much later on in the movement exactly how much was altered and/or deleted.

Reactions: Flloydo
Good for you as it’s officially called Zack Snyder’s Justice League and not that abomination that is the Josstice League. #ReleaseTheSnyderCut was the movement of fighting the good fight for Zack as he will be back with JL. This is more than just a cut this is a whole new movie and was only realised much later on in the movement exactly how much was altered and/or deleted.

lol I know. Which is why i included this in the alternate cut examples. Because it’s a completely different film.

they both justice league to me but if I’m talking to friends I refer to it as josstice league (also) and Snyder cut because it’s just easier and less confusing.

However, you’re such a fanboy it’s painful lol but it makes me laugh

nah he’s rattling of seconds :LOL:

Ultimate Edition is R Rated where the theatrical cut is not it’s as simple as that lol

lol Jesus. It’s just seconds

yes but we are talking about the official title which you brought up and are being anal about. We all know it’s R Rated

lol Jesus. It’s just seconds

yes but we are talking about the official title which you brought up and are being anal about. We all know it’s R Rated

well up until today I always thought it was common knowledge that it’s BvS : UE not the extended cut with the UE being the 3hr 3min R Rated :naughty::LOL: (there it is again) cut but I guess not so there you go haha

Reactions: Flloydo
well up until today I always thought it was common knowledge that it’s BvS : UE not the extended cut with the UE being the 3hr 3min R Rated :naughty::LOL: (there it is again) cut but I guess not so there you go haha

both the ultimate edition and extended cut are the same thing and I think some just find it easier to refer to it as the extended cut because at the end of the day that’s what it really is. It just has a fancy name.

That’s all “UE ultimate edition” is, a fancy name.

Reactions: paulboland
And the Snyder cut is going to suck balls. It may be a different movie but it still isn't going to suddenly become a masterpiece. If anything, all the people who demanded it will probably be even more let down after all of the hype and waiting.

Reactions: StifflersDad
And the Snyder cut is going to suck balls. It may be a different movie but it still isn't going to suddenly become a masterpiece. If anything, all the people who demanded it will probably be even more let down after all of the hype and waiting.
Shhhhh! Quick... hide!!

Don't you dare say that in this thread, you fiend!
That is blasphemy around these parts.

Your opinion will be overthrown and a different one forced upon you.

Shhhhh! Quick... hide!!

Don't you dare say that in this thread, you fiend!
That is blasphemy around these parts.

Your opinion will be overthrown and a different one forced upon you.

Oh I know. I've been rolling my eyes since the first cries of "release the Snyder Cut" were heard.
Probably all the same people now chanting "Free Britney"

• Haha
Reactions: St4rlord

:rofl::hilarious: Says you!!! are you actually using the Josstice league as your base point :LOL: that’s where your completely and utterly wrong as Joss completely destroyed that movie from top to bottom and bottom to top with only about 10% left in tact of Zack’s JL. This will be another masterpiece just like MoS 10/10 and BvS:UE 11/10 I have my doubts that it will be better than BvS : UE but should get damn close. I agree though if your not a fan of the first two movies of Snyder’s Superman’s story arc no cut is going to change your mind on this.

I'm hoping it won’t. I’m looking forward to it but I’m still going in with low expectations so that if it is really bad, I’m less annoyed lol.

I finally saw Birds of Prey recently. I thought it was meh. But not as bad as Joker. I hated that.

Oh damn, not sure I can take you seriously anymore.... about joker that is. Not BoP (I enjoyed BoP but it’s far from perfect. Very far). Joker however, is perfect..... a masterpiece :p