Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Collector's Edition) (Amazon DE Exclusive) [Germany]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 4, 2016
Prices: €139.99
Notes: Includes 64-page Lenticular Digibook
Purchase links:
Amazon DE Exclusive w/ Batman Figure
Amazon DE Exclusive w/ Superman Figure
13412081_869320526513640_6258167369601325067_o_j.jpg
13415409_869320519846974_4074717599568020367_o_j.jpg

Last edited:
I have placed a preorder in for both at the moment but will wait for confirmation on the statue and I cannot see the current price of €139.99 being correct at release. Given these are again would appear to be supplied by muckle mannequins I except the same high quality as with the previous man of steel ultimate collector's edition I own. The quality of that statue is very good although the actual pose captured could have been better. Fingers crossed, although it is such a shame they don't appear to be providing a statue of both Batman and Superman in some form of fight scene.

Plays in with whole thing of picking a side i guess, you just know the Batman figure will be more popular though ;)
I couldn't agree more. Just wish they halved the price of each set in that case. Given I already own the man of steel statue I will most likely be sticking with my Batman preorder depending on price and statue etc;)

Reactions: thewoe
That would be epic. I might actually think about buying it.
It's not far fetched to think they'd have it. Because they previously had Kotobukiya's statue in one of their editions.

"Die limitierte Ultimate Collector's Edition von Batman v Superman beinhaltet eine ca. 30cm hohe, sehr hochwertige Batman Sammlerfigur von Muckle. Neben der Figur ist auch das streng limitierte 64-seitiges Digibook mit Auszügen aus dem Bildband „Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice – The Art of the Film“ enthalten. Es enthält 2 Discs: (Blu-ray 3D und die Blu-ray) und das Cover besteht aus einem Lenticular-Bild. Sowohl die Figur als auch das Digibook können in Deutschland separat käuflich nicht erworben werden."

It comes with a limited Digibook, 64 pages with extracts from "Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice – The Art of the Film“, 2D BD and 3D BD, Cover is Lenticular

Figure is 30 cm tall and from the company "Muckle"

"Die limitierte Ultimate Collector's Edition von Batman v Superman beinhaltet eine ca. 30cm hohe, sehr hochwertige Batman Sammlerfigur von Muckle. Neben der Figur ist auch das streng limitierte 64-seitiges Digibook mit Auszügen aus dem Bildband „Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice – The Art of the Film“ enthalten. Es enthält 2 Discs: (Blu-ray 3D und die Blu-ray) und das Cover besteht aus einem Lenticular-Bild. Sowohl die Figur als auch das Digibook können in Deutschland separat käuflich nicht erworben werden."

It comes with a limited Digibook, 64 pages with extracts from "Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice – The Art of the Film“, 2D BD and 3D BD, Cover is Lenticular

Figure is 30 cm tall and from the company "Muckle"
I wonder if this digibook will be the same as the Australian one coming out......im still checking everyday for more info and images about that but nothing yet!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: AlienKing
Superman statue. Not my video:

The Superman statue looks much better than I expected. Unfortunately the corresponding Batman statue is terrible and the pose is laughable
I have the Kotobukiya BvS Batman statue which is miles better