Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Collector's Edition) (Amazon DE Exclusive) [Germany]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 4, 2016
Prices: €139.99
Notes: Includes 64-page Lenticular Digibook
Purchase links:
Amazon DE Exclusive w/ Batman Figure
Amazon DE Exclusive w/ Superman Figure
13412081_869320526513640_6258167369601325067_o_j.jpg
13415409_869320519846974_4074717599568020367_o_j.jpg

Last edited:
It's a shame there is two editions, as I probably would have gone for this, but probably not for double the costs. Price depending, I may get these. Pointless getting one, but not the other.

Reactions: elle82 and luke98
I hate when they do more than one edition like this! Its hard to choose which one to get and i dont want both! Ugh!

I hate when they do more than one edition like this! Its hard to choose which one to get and i dont want both! Ugh!
I absolutely HATE when they do this. But because Man of Steel is involved, I might consider the one with Superman figure depending on price, how limited it is, and of course the quality...

@Asopp @Back to the Matrix @digitalbabe Another one guys! Who's getting them all? ;)

Reactions: Asopp and elle82
I'll probably pass on these for the same reasons as mentioned above... either release them both as one edition or don't bother! I can't imagine anyone just wanting the one figure for this film, and buying them separately will be very expensive and pointless... most people have no need for a copy of the same movie twice.

I'd love them to release a tin similar to the one they did for Man of Steel. Hopefully the UK don't get left out again when it comes to special/limited editions for BvS! :sour:

If these come with 12" figures, i am all over them :woot: but if they are those 3" ones, i will pass on both :meh:

Reactions: AlienKing
Will get this if its cheaper than the UK (granted the uk gets a edition like this)

Will be batman over superman anyday.

Placed a PO for the Batman version. I'll wait and see whether I keep my order depending on what the figure looks like and the actual price once it gets close to release time.

Its the ultimate edition that comes with the R rated cut so it will be these.
How about in other countries?
And wont there be a separate amaray or steelbook for UE? How about that Amazon DE exclusive?

Pre-order is live, each 139,99 EUR
At that price? No thanks, but at 60 - 70 EUR, I'll bite. I wish they'd show the contents already!!! :D

Reactions: dan8885
How about in other countries?
And wont there be a separate amaray or steelbook for UE? How about that Amazon DE exclusive?

At that price? No thanks, but at 60 - 70 EUR, I'll bite. I wish they'd show the contents already!!! :D

Any version amaray or steelbook branded "Ultimate edition" or "Ultimate collectors edition" etc will feature the R rated cut.

• Informative
Reactions: AlienKing