Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice (Digital Copy ONLY + Trading Cards ) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
I'm thinking this will be something similar to the Star Wars: TFA Digital Movie Edition >>> https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...on-digital-movie-best-buy.72752/#post-1600956

Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice :batman: :mos:
(Digital Copy Only + Trading Cards + $8 Movie Money) (Walmart Exclusive)

Purchase Link: :walmart: Walmart.com
Release Date: March 22nd, 2016
Price: $30.58
BvS - Walmart Exclusive.jpg

Details about this item:
(Digital Copy ONLY): From director Zack Snyder comes "Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice," starring Ben Affleck as Batman/Bruce Wayne and Henry Cavill as Superman/Clark Kent in the characters' first big-screen pairing. Fearing the actions of a god-like Super Hero left unchecked, Gotham City's own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis's most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it's ever known before.

Includes UltraViolet(TM) so you can enjoy the film on many different compatible devices. MUST ENTER REDEMPTION CODE BY 12/31/2021 TO REDEEM ULTRAVIOLET OFFER. DOES NOT INCLUDE iTUNES FILE. Movie Money Certificate Valid From 3/25/2016 To 4/17/2016.

Get 3 Collectible Trading Cards And Up To $8.00 Towards One Movie Ticket To See "Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice"; Includes 22-Minute Bonus Content Instantly: DC Films Presents Dawn of the Justice League This engaging 22 min piece invites viewers behind the scenes of the exciting new movies coming out of the DC Universe. Kicking off with an in-depth look at Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, in theatres this March, and with a sneak peek from the set of the first-ever Wonder Woman feature film, the special showcases the explosive landscape of DCs greatest heroes. View never-before-seen footage and interviews with such stars as Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Gal Gadot, and directors Zack Snyder and Patty Jenkins, just a few of the creative forces behind the much-anticipated franchise that will bring together the greatest collective of Super Heroes in the highly anticipated Justice League feature film. And because no Super Hero could make his or her mark without a truly formidable foe, the special also spotlights DCs most famous Super Villains, including Lex Luthor and The Joker.
popcorn2.gif

BvS Banner.jpg

$30.58 for a Digital Copy o_OEEK!
You would expect at that price it would include a Blu-ray

Crazy release in my opinion just including Digital Copy and Artcards

Price should be $5.00 to $8.00

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
$30.58 for a Digital Copy o_OEEK!
You would expect at that price it would include a Blu-ray

Crazy release in my opinion just including Digital Copy and Artcards

Price should be $5.00 to $8.00
Yup, I agree! That's too damn pricey for this Edition! :squint: $15 should of been the max!

Hopefully I can find this on ebay at a discount ;)

Reactions: paulboland