Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Ultimate Edition Blu-ray and Figurines) (Amazon Exclusive) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release Date: July 17th, 2016?

Batman v Superman: DOJ (Amazon-Exclusive) (Batman Figurine)
(Ultimate Edition Blu-ray + Theatrical Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet Combo Pack)

Batman.jpg
Purchase Link: :amazon:
Batman Edition :batman:
Price: $129.99

Batman v Superman: DOJ (Amazon-Exclusive) (Superman Figurine)
(Ultimate Edition Blu-ray + Theatrical Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet Combo Pack)

Superman.jpg
Purchase Link: :amazon:
Superman Edition :mos:
Price: $129.99

popcorn2.gif

BvS Banner.jpg

Last edited:
Will this be region free and is the Canadian dollar good with the Australian dollar right now looking possibly for cheapest prices. But have to take into account that sometimes canada ask too much for shipping to australia.
This a Warner Blu-ray so it should be region free like most of there releases :thumbs:

Will this be region free and is the Canadian dollar good with the Australian dollar right now looking possibly for cheapest prices. But have to take into account that sometimes canada ask too much for shipping to australia.
Im not sure about region free. Maybe @Sigill or @AlienKing might know? Canada and Australia's dollar are pretty close together at the moment, but yeah shipping can be fairly expensive.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Saw a review of the Batman statue on YT and tbh the lack of detail is quite astonishing imo. For that price I would have thought the statue would be super detailed.

Saw a review of the Batman statue on YT and tbh the lack of detail is quite astonishing imo. For that price I would have thought the statue would be super detailed.
For that price? No way! I havent opened mine yet so i cant confirm the lack of quality...
If you want detailed then get Hot toys, Kotobukiya or something else. Price is obviously higher. :)

Reactions: elle82