Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Ultimate Edition Blu-ray and Figurines) (Amazon Exclusive) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release Date: July 17th, 2016?

Batman v Superman: DOJ (Amazon-Exclusive) (Batman Figurine)
(Ultimate Edition Blu-ray + Theatrical Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet Combo Pack)

Batman.jpg
Purchase Link: :amazon:
Batman Edition :batman:
Price: $129.99

Batman v Superman: DOJ (Amazon-Exclusive) (Superman Figurine)

Superman.jpg
Superman Edition :mos:

popcorn2.gif

BvS Banner.jpg

Last edited:
So im guessing all editions are the 2D theatrical and ultimate cut on same disc + 3D in place of the DVD in the UK as the 3D market in the UK is more popular.

Last edited:
Seems weird, since Amazon USA never usually gets these good statues, like MOS, Godzilla, 300....
But at that price, unless comes down, the better options seem to be overseas, specially if we are mainly looking for the statues, UK with the MUCH better price and includes 3D, or the German which at least has the 3D and the special digibook. The USA price is just too high with none of that, then again, maybe the description isn't complete and the price will drop....really wish one of these had a steelbook like in the past.

Release Date: July 17th, 2016?

Batman v Superman: DOJ (Amazon-Exclusive) (Batman Figurine)

View attachment 229863
Batman Edition :batman:

Batman v Superman: DOJ (Amazon-Exclusive) (Superman Figurine)

View attachment 229864
Superman Edition :mos:

popcorn2.gif

View attachment 229865

YES YES YES! Canada is getting it too? That is probably the cheapest I could ask for. I'm pretty sure the price will drop in the future but I might just buy it for $112 CAD!!!! Need to watch the extended cut as soon as possible!!!! :woot::thumbs:

Batman v Superman Ultimate Cut Release Date and Details! :thumbs:

Source: ComingSoon.net

According to Forbes, the Batman v Superman Ultimate Cut will get its Blu-ray and DVD release on July 16 (pre-order your copy!), only a few weeks before the next DC Extended Universe movie Suicide Squad hits theaters on August 5.

Additionally, Snyder has spoken to Collider about what we can expect on that disc, and what the R rating implies in terms of the level of violence.
"We call it the Ultimate Cut because to me it’s a deeper dive into that world and there are storylines in there that get fleshed out by the longer version,” Snyder says. “I would say that we didn’t really take out much of the Superman/Batman story because I felt like, you know that’s kind of the movie, but there was some sort of interstitial stuff that surrounds the story, that kind of finishes some of the ideas that we trimmed back, and I think that’s what you get. There’s a little bit of action, there’s a little bit of violence that we trimmed out for the MPAA that we put back. The Batman warehouse rescue, there’s a couple shots of Doomsday that were too intense. Then there’s a little bit longer ending, sort of the ending sequence, and the opening of the movie, the North Africa sequence is really much different. It was in there until very recently, so all of it’s finished. It was really just a function of time, to be honest. Because the movie’s long now, long-ish—I don’t think it’s long, but when you get over two and a half hours the studio starts getting nervous. I’m not James Cameron who’s like ‘No it’s three hours, suck it!’, which is cool by the way. I just wanted to try and get it to a length that is work-able.”

Awesome right! Ive put my pre order in!

Will this be region free and is the Canadian dollar good with the Australian dollar right now looking possibly for cheapest prices. But have to take into account that sometimes canada ask too much for shipping to australia.

Reactions: elle82