Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: October 21st, 2016
Purchase:
Amazon US

1.jpg

Welcome to the Battlefield 1 Collector’s Edition. This is your chance to own a piece of Battlefield history. Enhance your setup with the 14” statue, which any true fan will be proud to own.

Go behind the scenes to discover more about the game's creation through the concept art playing cards, uncover exclusive** DLC content with the messenger pigeon tube and join the fight wearing your very own Battlefield patch. Heck, you can even start recruiting allies with the cloth poster.

The Battlefield 1 Amazon Exclusive Collector's Edition includes:
  • Battlefield 1 Deluxe Edition Base Game
  • Collector’s Edition Statue (14" Tall)
  • Exclusive Steel book
  • Exclusive cloth poster
  • Deck of playing cards
  • Messenger pigeon tube with exclusive** DLC content
  • Exclusive patch
  • Premium packaging

Reactions: luke98
I'll never understand why people like statues of unknown characters from new franchises. When it's the second/third game featuring a character, then a statue makes sense, but there's no emotional tie to a brand-new one that's never existed. Almost every single new IP with a Collector's Edition has released/is releasing with a statue this year. o_O

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I feel ya .. I pre-ordered this long ago to see if it would sell out in PO period and go for silly money ... but I got to remember to cancel this as its too expensive. Probably just get the basic. Wish there was a steelbook only edition.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I'll never understand why people like statues of unknown characters from new franchises. When it's the second/third game featuring a character, then a statue makes sense, but there's no emotional tie to a brand-new one that's never existed. Almost every single new IP with a Collector's Edition has released/is releasing with a statue this year. o_O
I used to just buy them because they looked cool, but obviously knowing you actually like the character helps. I stopped buying editions with statues of new/random characters after Watch Dogs... one of the most disappointing games I've ever bought, and yet I have a bloody statue for it. :wtf:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Don't know how long this will last or why so cheap, purchase either Xbox or PS4 version, make sure sold by Amazon, use code " N3FDEAL" in promo spot at checkout, brings it from 209 down to 60...pretty darn good deal.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles
Don't know how long this will last or why so cheap, purchase either Xbox or PS4 version, make sure sold by Amazon, use code " N3FDEAL" in promo spot at checkout, brings it from 209 down to 60...pretty darn good deal.
Thanks for sharing! :thumbs: