Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: October 21st, 2016
Purchase:
Amazon US

1.jpg

Welcome to the Battlefield 1 Collector’s Edition. This is your chance to own a piece of Battlefield history. Enhance your setup with the 14” statue, which any true fan will be proud to own.

Go behind the scenes to discover more about the game's creation through the concept art playing cards, uncover exclusive** DLC content with the messenger pigeon tube and join the fight wearing your very own Battlefield patch. Heck, you can even start recruiting allies with the cloth poster.

The Battlefield 1 Amazon Exclusive Collector's Edition* includes:
  • Battlefield 1 Deluxe Edition Base Game
  • Collector’s Edition Statue (14" Tall)
  • Exclusive Steel book
  • Exclusive cloth poster
  • Deck of playing cards
  • Messenger pigeon tube with exclusive** DLC content
  • Exclusive patch
  • Premium packaging

Hmmmm Project Triforce....I'm a bit worried

Plus I don't see why they did a statue for this when lets be honest it's going to be a generic soldier character. Should have had more WW1 replicas you can't get these days...maybe a replica of that melee weapon he's holding.

Neat statue. For that price it's probably resin, huh? I'm already fighting for shelf space though and it's not really "wow" good, so I'll probably pass. If they'd done the soldiers on charging horses, now that would've been amazing.

I pre-ordered the middle tier package ... or maybe it was this one haha. Cant remember. But I remember doing so thinking I would cancel later if need be. Wasnt suer if it would be like COD packages that always sell out and command good money around release.

No doubt about the Kanye resemblance, at first glance that is exactly who I thought of when I saw the statue.
Yeah, every time I see it I immediately think of Kanye. It'd certainly make for an interesting game if he turns out to be the protagonist. :LOL:

haha well it was free shippnig for me. @tridon ; I caved. This is pretty mcuh only game I play when I do got some free time. I'm curiuos to if it really comes with steel and also if its g1 or g2

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
haha well it was free shippnig for me. @tridon ; I caved. This is pretty mcuh only game I play when I do got some free time. I'm curiuos to if it really comes with steel and also if its g1 or g2

It really is a smoking good deal, though. I'd assume the Steel would be a G2, but I guess you never know.