Battlefield 3 LE (PS3/XBox360/PC Steelbook) [Australia]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
153114_detail.jpg

http://www.ebgames.com.au/search?title=Battlefield+3+Limited+Edition+Physical+Warfare+Pack

:naughty: :drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks sweet!!!!!!! Can't wait to have this!!!!! Pm to top_cat2

nevermind i just saw the price!!!!! to me no game is worth that much, sorry TC!!!

Last edited:
Who will be playing this on ps3? Forget the steelbook for a minute, just curious if some steelbook lovers will be playing BF3 on ps3

Horhay will be on PC with you, and I'll be on PS3 with Ocielz :)

Sounds good. Def excited for this game. Been playing BF since 2142 is '06 through Bad Company 2 now and have heard/ read rumors of a 2142 sequel using BF3's Frostbite 2 engine.

Hope you guys have seen the latest BF3 teaser video showing the jets; absolutely jaw-dropping! EEK!

Yeah I know right ... I was thinking, how the hell are you gonna have a ground game when the jets can just blast your ass like crazy. Then I just figured they must have quite a bit of jets ... if you have a good amount I think they wouldnt be so effective trying to kill the ground game cause other jets would soon put rockets up their ass. Must be crazy trying to balance all that so its an overall fun experience. BFBC2 has been a great game too. I definitely got my money's worth with that one.

Yeah I know right ... I was thinking, how the hell are you gonna have a ground game when the jets can just blast your ass like crazy. Then I just figured they must have quite a bit of jets ... if you have a good amount I think they wouldnt be so effective trying to kill the ground game cause other jets would soon put rockets up their ass. Must be crazy trying to balance all that so its an overall fun experience. BFBC2 has been a great game too. I definitely got my money's worth with that one.

I'm sure Dice will find a way to balance out the jets, which were noted to be way overpowered in BF2. I would guess there will be AA rocket launchers and AA turrets like in 2142, and I'd also guess that some maps are more meant for jets and lots of areal dogfights while other maps are more meant for ground pounders and might not even have jets. But that's just pure speculation. :)