Nintendo Switch Bayonetta 3 Steelbook

Curious!? This is the 1st I've heard of this, and think that is a typo
All the other editions of the collectors edition; none include a Steelbook with the game.

@kaubea - can you kindly update the Topic Thread as they just announced what the steelbook looks like yesterday! It's not as exquisite as I was expecting, but scratching my head the artwork on the steelbook is identical to the cover of the concept art book. Weird?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-01 8.05.48 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-01 8.05.48 PM.png
    275.3 KB · Views: 130
Where is this getting sold at?
I only know MediaMarkt/Saturn Germany and Micromania France at the moment.

Sadly, they also just revealed the back of the steelbook which is pretty much completely blank which is very disappointing considering how epic Bayonetta's remaster steelbook and godlike anime film steelbook looks!

I hate the fact Nintendo UK added this to the store AFTER the collectors edition sold out, it should have been part of it to begin with and I'd have ordered it.

Reactions: JRodDirector
I hate the fact Nintendo UK added this to the store AFTER the collectors edition sold out, it should have been part of it to begin with and I'd have ordered it.
Agreed. Do wanna mention it does come totally free with the Trinity Edition from Nintendo UK. But super unfair to united States residents as I still haven't found a website with the pre-order bonus that is allowed to ship to the states.

There are like 5 sites offering thr steelbook now, but nothing for the states Hell even in the Asia countries you get what looks like a free Bayonetta 3 ash tray

@JRodDirector if you want to order it at my UK address and once received I can forward the parcel to the US and make sure it's packed properly.
Lemm' think about it! The guy at Gamestop thinks they may be offering the game on sale for Black Friday here in November so I may wait pick it up then and order the steelbook off Ebay down the road.

Reactions: Thoth