Baywatch - In theaters May 19, 2017

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Baywatch (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Sean Anders[/DIRECTOR], [DIRECTOR]John Morris[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Dwayne Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Zac Efron[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alexandra Daddario[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kelly Rohrbach[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Priyanka Chopra[/ACTOR]

Plot: Two unlikely prospective lifeguards vie for jobs alongside the buff bodies who patrol a beach in California.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
LargePosters
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Source: ComingSoon.net

Seth Gordon to Direct Dwayne Johnson in Baywatch Movie!
Baywatchbar640.jpg

It has been nine months since Dwayne Johnson took to social media to announce his involvement in Paramount Pictures’ Baywatch movie with a photo of himself atop a jet ski. Today, Variety reports that the film now has a director! Seth Gordon, who launched his career with the video game documentary The King of Kong and who went on to helm comedies like Horrible Bosses and Identity Thief, will take the director’s chair on the long-gestating big screen version of the hit television series.
popcorn2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
so dwayne. anything for a buck ? so not interested. boobs. right ? really ? what are we ... 11 yrs old ? not sure our very few female comrades would appreciate. just IMO.

Brings back memories of my child hood.Pam and the pink ranger were perfection too me back then.

635904959654454458-1105283287_tumblr_nzfjntiyMf1qd3k9xo1_500.gif

what you have here with this gif is a kind of short cut to thinking. but not thinking really. what suits you fine. doesn't it ?

hint : google : boobs ! (knew you did not know about that one)

13226790_10154389031369384_8801216325656752172_n.jpg

One of the challenges with shooting Baywatch Movie is massive crowds start to gather on the beach, we're daylight dependent, meaning we can only shoot when the sun's out and the biggest challenge is being at the mercy of Mother Nature herself, if she decides to deliver bad weather.

We had to build these huge tanks in secured and controlled locations so juuuuuuust in case when Mother Nature calls an audible... we're always prepared.

Only drawback with this tank work, is when we shoot on the beach - I'm an energetic animal and feed off the energy of our hard working extras and fans watching. In this case the only thing I have to look at is Zac Efron and his 36 pack of ripped abs. F*cking boring.

#OnSet #MotherNatureCalledTheAudible #WeGetTheJobDone #BAYWATCH

View attachment 239374

Only drawback with this tank work, is when we shoot on the beach - I'm an energetic animal and feed off the energy of our hard working extras and fans watching. In this case the only thing I have to look at is Zac Efron and his 36 pack of ripped abs. F*cking boring.

#OnSet #MotherNatureCalledTheAudible #WeGetTheJobDone #BAYWATCH

Haha

I actually can't believe how ripped Efron is

That blonde looks like Kate Upton, just a tad smaller in a certain area

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007