Be a ninja premium member giveaway WINNERS CHOSEN :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunk

Premium Supporter
May 27, 2013
Uncle sam ninja.jpeg

Hi guys, this is my first giveaway ever! I thought a good way to support hdn would be to buy two ninja premium memberships and give them away during ninja week.
The rules
One entry per member
Non premium members can nominate one friend to win(and you will be nominating yourself by entering)
Already a premium member? You get to nominate two friends, you won't win anything yourselves but you could make two of your friends winners:)

All you have to do is
1) thank the thread
2) tell me why you are nominating your friend/s?
For example, they're are your best friend here, they help you out etc.. Basically just say anything nice about them ;-) it's up to you
This competition will end at 1pm 1st March, I will pick and announce a winner at 2pm

Good luck
Entrants so far
tokaman - Igans316 + Flash
bloodsnake007 - Flash + TobinFrost
harry - Flash + TobinFrost
Towser - d531 + bigwednesday0
bigwednesday - teddyjun

Raimi - Slinchafi + javiermendoza
MrNano - Lutzo
TobinFrost - Marina Blue
meaner - Atter

Scary Hair - Flash + bigwednesday0
Sirdizzy - ad300
lomadu - bigwednesday0

Jericho - tokaman + Alienking
xxquartzxx - deadly + teddyjun
Bluprint - teddyjun + hyunhujang
Flloydo - T800kaz

monsterzebra - steelbookjunky + Top-Hardy
MGD - AnubisNefer + TobinFrost
mactaylor - thejetters
badgerman - teddyjun
Kbr1656 - wwilt13
Blusteel2012 - elchipo

George Pearce - UnderYourSpell + gaeljet
UnderYourSpell - funkydamo
Joanie Mason - Actarus

zoneism - Flash + Igans316
severn2001 - Georgiy2000
Alienking - Actarus
severo - Gio+ Lukas1493

Hooch - Tonks + dLux

Attachments

• Ninja-Dog-Costume_pu.jpeg
    Ninja-Dog-Costume_pu.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 446
Last edited:
Thanks for the give away.

I nominate @lgans316 for a premium membership as I always look at his trade/sale thread as his prices are always great and he sold me a copy of Iron Man play.com at a really great price. Also @Flash for her love of POP's.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk and lgans316
Nice giveaway, I would recommend @d531 I have had some bargains from his trade thread

Ron
Hi @Towser, as you're a premium member and can't win a premium membership yourself, you get to nominate two friends to win, so if your post wins, both your nominee's win:D feel free to edit your post to add another member, you have all week to do so, it's manic rush today:woot: so whenever you have a minute:thumbs:

Reactions: Towser
I nominate @tokaman for being the first reply in this thread (non-moderator category and also does not yet have premium membership)
Hi @Jericho, as you're a premium member, you get to nominate two non premium friends for this giveaway:thumbs: you have till the end of ninja week to add a second nominee :thumbs::thumbs:
Big thanks to everyone taking part;):drool:

Well there are loads of people to nominate and I've also only got a few friends on my list lol (need more) I nominate @T800kaz for helping me trying to push Warner brothers for an inherent vice steelbook and recommending his mock up to them (among other art) from the steelbook feedback forum.

Thanks for the amazing giveaway

• Helpful Post
Reactions: T800kaz
Status
Not open for further replies.