Slipbox Beasts Clawing at Straws (Blu-ray Slipbox) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: June 24, 2021
Purchase link: Nova
Price: $32.99

ED81ACEAB8B0EBB380ED9998_ECA780ED91B8EB9DBCEAB8B0EB9DBCEB8F8420EC9EA1EAB3A020EC8BB6EC9D8020ECA...jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just thought I'd quickly mention, if folks find themselves ordering a lot of Blus from Nova, not only do they accumulate "points" that can be used to decrease the initial cost of future purchases, but after a long while of dedication, you'll also see a pretty neat drop in purchase price on future orders.
I'm at the point where I usually enjoy anywhere from $4-$5 off the price of each my orders now.
As for the points, I'm letting them accrue (over $120 currently) and that can eventually pay for an entire 1-clk in a short while. :happy:
I think I might cash in when "Apocalypse Now" gets finally released. :naughty:

Just thought I'd quickly mention, if folks find themselves ordering a lot of Blus from Nova, not only do they accumulate "points" that can be used to decrease the initial cost of future purchases, but after a long while of dedication, you'll also see a pretty neat drop in purchase price on future orders.
I'm at the point where I usually enjoy anywhere from $4-$5 off the price of each my orders now.
As for the points, I'm letting them accrue (over $120 currently) and that can eventually pay for an entire 1-clk in a short while. :happy:
I think I might cash in when "Apocalypse Now" gets finally released. :naughty:

Or two 1-clicks during winter sale :naughty: