Waxwork Records Beetlejuice (The 30th Anniversary) - OST (Danny Elfman) (Coloured Vinyl)

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 7, 2018 - January 26 , 2024 (Re-release Swirl” Colored Vinyl)
Purchase link: Waxwork Records (Pre Order live Friday 7th December 2018 )
Price: $32.00 $36.00
Notes: 180 Gram “Beetlejuice Swirl” Colored Vinyl or 180 gram, Half Black and White Vinyl

DtvvUbkXgAIyTqc.jpg e2c0f98d-dd8c-464f-a027-ac0e8a348be7.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Myself and @Flloydo are also still waiting for ours. We had the same delay with some other vinyl we ordered from Zavvi not too long ago though... apparently the Waxwork and Mondo pre-orders are shipped from America to a UK branch, then finally shipped to the customer, hence why it takes so damn long.

Yeah still waiting for this and Halloween.

What noodles said is correct. Some are sent from here but the mondos etc are mostly shipped directly from the US. Although I never got tracking this time. I’m hoping they arrive tomorow. Been quite a while now

Did OSM tracking ever work for you just curious lol
Morning, I never played Online Soccer Manager (OSM), is it any good?

I didn't even know or have a tacking number, so I've just gone in this morning with what's on the packaging and can say none of the numbers worked ... I can confirm that item was shipped from The Hut Group, Illinois. Sorry, not much help confirming if the numbers do work...

When was your order shipped and how long did delivery take

I'm still waiting on my order to arrive that was shipped on Jan 14th

Note
Waxwork have said they are doing a reprint soon
My order was shipped on the 12th of January from Zavvi and it arrived Monday(2 days ago) when you order it gives the impression they are in stock in the UK & they give you no tracking but they tell you to allow 30 days because as previously mentioned on the forum these are actually dispatched from the US if yours was shipped on the 14th I reckon you will have it soon

Got mine the other day and will post pics tomorrow but my vinyl has no green in it. Just a few purple bits. Bit of a downer

But the package is nice

Zavvi edition is purple swirl and listed in description
This is the retail variant

Half Black and White and Beetlejuice Swirl was exclusive to waxwork website
These are getting a reprint soon
I will get the Black and White variant when the reprint is available
Unboxing video of the black and white variant not my video

Fye also has a exclusive variant
https://www.fye.com/danny-elfman---...0001679255.html?cgid=music-soundtrack#start=1
fye.000000728028469851_1.jpg

I got delivery this morning of the Zavvi variant took 21 days to arrive

Last edited:
Zavvi edition is purple swirl and listed in description
This is the retail variant

Half Black and White and Beetlejuice Swirl was exclusive to waxwork website
These are getting a reprint soon
I will get the Black and White variant when the reprint is available
Unboxing video of the black and white variant not my video

Fye also has a exclusive variant
https://www.fye.com/danny-elfman---...0001679255.html?cgid=music-soundtrack#start=1
View attachment 411883

I got delivery this morning of the Zavvi variant took 21 days to arrive

It was originally listed with the green thank you very much. Already spoke to the them about it.