Waxwork Records Beetlejuice (The 30th Anniversary) - OST (Danny Elfman) (Coloured Vinyl)

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 7, 2018 - January 26 , 2024 (Re-release Swirl” Colored Vinyl)
Purchase link: Waxwork Records (Pre Order live Friday 7th December 2018 )
Price: $32.00 $36.00
Notes: 180 Gram “Beetlejuice Swirl” Colored Vinyl or 180 gram, Half Black and White Vinyl

DtvvUbkXgAIyTqc.jpg e2c0f98d-dd8c-464f-a027-ac0e8a348be7.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Waxwork Records is proud to present the 30th Anniversary release of BEETLEJUICE Original Motion Picture Soundtrack by Danny Elfman. Released in 1988, Beetlejuice is a horror comedy directed by Tim Burton starring Michael Keaton, Winona Ryder, Geena Davis, and Alec Baldwin. The plot revolves around a recently deceased young couple who become ghosts haunting their former home. Upon meeting a mischievous ghost named Beetlejuice that claims he can rid the couple of their home’s new inhabitants, a series of hysterical and spooky events occur that take the audience through afterlife limbos, orchestrated dances, and the meeting of lovable ghouls. The film has gone on to become a comedy classic.

The soundtrack by composer Danny Elfman and featuring two tracks by Harry Belafonte is instantly recognizable. Waxwork Records is excited to present the complete soundtrack, remastered, and pressed to 180 gram colored vinyl with deluxe packaging for the 30th Anniversary of the film.

Beetlejuice 30th Anniversary Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Features:

The Complete Soundtrack Re-Mastered
180 Gram “Beetlejuice Swirl” Colored Vinyl or 180 gram, Half Black and White Vinyl

Artwork By Justin Erickson of Phantom City Creative

An Art Print

Deluxe Packaging

Ah, fair enough. It's better than nothing though, and personally I prefer it to the B&W version.
I might end up getting the swirl edition if I see a price with shipping that is cheaper than Zavvi

I can get the half black and half white from some USA retailers that's if their listing is correct (possibly is the swirl edition with wrong photos) but prices with shipping are a lot more than if I had managed to order direct from waxwork.

Zavvi even with discount is still expensive as shipping charge is €4.49 to Ireland

Ebay prices with shipping are expensive for me at the moment

I have the original gefen records release from 1988 on vinyl so that will do until I see a price to my liking for the waxwork release

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Mine dispatched from Zavvi this morning, along with Batman.

Same but with Halloween. Luckily I cancelled batman a day or 2 before.

Will pick it up at a later date. Also cancelled big lebowski from zavvi. Too skint this month already

Ah, fair enough. It's better than nothing though, and personally I prefer it to the B&W version.

Ditto

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I ended up ordering from Zavvi
Was shipped a few weeks ago and not got delivery yet

Zavvi told me to wait 30 days

Has anyone who ordered from Zavvi got delivery yet

I have tracking number with courier osm but tracking never works when I have vinyl shipped from Zavvi using osm always has item not found

Hi @paulboland
I'm pretty sure mine has arrived today given the packaging, and don't order vinyl very often - will open it up later today to confirm....
Hope yours is on the way :thumbs:

Reactions: paulboland
I ended up ordering from Zavvi
Was shipped a few weeks ago and not got delivery yet

Zavvi told me to wait 30 days

Has anyone who ordered from Zavvi got delivery yet

I have tracking number with courier osm but tracking never works when I have vinyl shipped from Zavvi using osm always has item not found
Myself and @Flloydo are also still waiting for ours. We had the same delay with some other vinyl we ordered from Zavvi not too long ago though... apparently the Waxwork and Mondo pre-orders are shipped from America to a UK branch, then finally shipped to the customer, hence why it takes so damn long.

Reactions: paulboland