tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Oct. 07, 2015
PRICE: ¥ 3,756
ORDER: Amazon.co.jp
51pDgccLyxL.jpg

Pretty disappointed that Korea didn't release a slipbox version of this film. This one is pretty nice :thumbs:

Pretty disappointed that Korea didn't release a slipbox version of this film. This one is pretty nice :thumbs:
Since NM did their exclusive, they figured no point in doing another exclusive. They are not guaranteed any sales . Not many people would double dip into this movie.

I bought the slipcover version from Thailand before the Nova one was even announced, but the releases since then have definitely been nice-looking. I'm happy some countries are getting nice editions of this film.

Since NM did their exclusive, they figured no point in doing another exclusive. They are not guaranteed any sales . Not many people would double dip into this movie.
I was thinking NM would release a limited amaray slipbox version together with their tri slip steelbooks at the same time.
Anyway KD Media (Korea) released a plain (standard) slipbox version:

_2_4.png

Reactions: AlienKing
I was thinking NM would release a limited amaray slipbox version together with their tri slip steelbooks at the same time.
Anyway KD Media (Korea) released a plain (standard) slipbox version:

_2_4.png
Oh there's that too? No wonder nobody else wanted to do a limited slipbox. I can tell you the slipbox already looks awesome. Damn Koreans! Always so good at this sh!t. :p