Ben-Hur (Blu-Ray Metal Tin) [France]

mams

Premium Supporter
Jul 19, 2010
Strasbourg, FRANCE
According to the French magazin Les Années Laser, Warner France will release Bne-Hur in a collector "metal" case, including the movie, the extras and the soundtrack on separate discs.
Jumbo or tin case ? Wait and see...
benhurht.jpg

http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B0053C5E5Q/?tag=hidefnin0a-21

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, I am assuming this means it will be G1, according to Warner's statement previously. Thanks for posting, Mams!

Just seen it in a mag...Well, what to say from the outside? :Dthe box is really beautiful...the price is really interesting for this movie and this type of packaging...But, there is a but, it's simply HUGE EEK!EEK! I don't know what to do :ohno:take it or not...I've already the us limited edition and Ben Hur is one of my favourite :drool:It's sunday...Let's see tomorrow :D

i ordered the last copy a week ago and still trying to find out whats going on with amazon..... first they send email its over. secondly they told me there was problem with credit card..... still pending god bless them!!!

I just received it and let me tell you it's freaking fan-tas-tic!

I've shot a video of it and I'm going to send the link to the "last steelbook you've purchased" thread, stay tuned!

Edit: does any of you know if the blu-rays are region B locked?

Reactions: terry44