"Bending Time & Space Exhibit" - Art V Cancer Event

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
Oct 7, 2012
France
Godmachine18" x 24" screen print, edition 80 called 'Dick Laurent is Dead' based on the film the 'Lost Highway'

'Unstoppable' by Raid71, 18" x24" screen print, signed & numbered

'Le Loup de fer' by Tyler Stout, AP, signed & numbered

'Menomena' by Tyler Stout, AP, signed & numbered

'Welcome Home' by Tyler Stout, AP, signed & numbered

'Wave' by James Howard, limited edition giclee print

Joshua Budich - 'I love you. I Know.', signed limited edition screen print, 4-colours, edition of 100

The online sale with remaining pieces on 31st August, 6pm GMT (10am PDT & 1pm EST)

HERE : http://www.artvcancer.com/

All information in this sale here : http://insidetherockposterframe.blo...e-space-exhibit-presented-byart-v-cancer.html

Last edited by a moderator:

triangle

BANNED
Feb 8, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
Will definitely have a closer look Friday evening, had this event in my calendar already.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    84.4 KB · Views: 238
Oct 16, 2011
hmm...there are parts of 'I love you. I Know' I like, and there are parts I do not like. If there are any available I may go for it. I'll have to ponder it the next few days.

Oct 16, 2011
Just received this email....

The Art v Cancer show was a huge success, thanks in part to many of you. So, first off, I'd like to thank everyone who purchased a print, and helped the cause of finding a cure for cancer!

That being said, my Star Wars prints, "I love you. I know" SOLD OUT in less than an hour at the show! However, I do have a very small amount of Artist Proofs (AP) that I will be dropping, Monday, September 2 at a random time in the early afternoon. You can pick one up at, www.joshuabudich.com/store.

Thanks again for all your support, and a Happy Labor Day to all my American friends!
- Joshua

Just checked the site and the price is a little steeper than those sold yesterday($60 USD + S/H). I am not familiar with these AP drops, so I don't know if this is the norm or not.

Reactions: Jericho