paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 1, 2020
Purchase links: Anime-On-Line - Zavvi - Amazon UK
Price: £34.99 (Anime) - £35.99 (Zavvi) - £37.99 (Amazon)

71L42VMY4IL._AC_SX385_.jpg

Last edited:
I have that earlier MVM release as well and as much as I like it, I am keenly interested to see what this new release (MVM again) brings to the table.
As for the 2016/17 rendition, I'd consider it a classic example of just how to do animation wrong. The CG makes my eyes bleed and there were incongruities in the story as well.

And jumbo doesn't have inside artwork ! So it's not a jumbo ! ;-)
ive googled some steelbook samples yesterday and all regular steelbooks showed a slim spine already, so i really, *really* hope you guys are right... but i would probably buy it anyways, so w/e

ive googled some steelbook samples yesterday and all regular steelbooks showed a slim spine already, so i really, *really* hope you guys are right... but i would probably buy it anyways, so w/e

Yes, but I think the sample we see for Berserk is not yet cut, it's not the same if you compare.

Reactions: hatredhorror
I think @djfab is correct, as seen in images below. Killer was defo a normal steelbook as was Mad Max. They also all have the code ML-3060 on, so assume they're the same process and factory (China)

5UKFIZVKVBWCP6_7M5D68_zpsetvdegvy.jpg klowns.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: hatredhorror
^^ Worth a mention, a couple of folks on another site mentioned (about 2 weeks ago) that when they checked their order, their mailing address had defaulted to ALASKA.
Now, I don't know how big a computer glitch this was or how many affected but more than a few.
Might be worth a few mouse clicks to check your order anyway. I did, I'm good but I'm in Canada so maybe the computer couldn't screw that up.
:)